The BeenVerified company is a people search tool and a customer background screening service that provides users with easy understanding and details that provides accurate results on illegal records of other demographics, municipal records, and personal information. It includes data that is difficult to collect, and it contains information spanning from the basic to the higher levels.
The results include information on social media profiles, private business records, public utility services, federal and local courts, and advanced information such as weapons permits, criminal and traffic records, reverse number lookup, and so on.
However, if you want to deactivate your BeenVerified account because you kept everything you needed and it is no longer useful to you, you can do so by terminating your membership on BeenVerified.
So, in this section, we will explain ‘How to Cancel Subscription on BeenVerified,’ its various methods, the BeenVerified termination policy, and so on. As a monthly membership member, you are entitled to services from BeenVerified’s features until your billing cycle expires.
If your standards are not met, you can request a refund and cancel your membership. You can alert customer support at beenverified.com to resolve your issue and receive a refund following the termination policy.
Account Removal Request
You may make a verifiable request that they deactivate any personal details they have on file for you.
Please keep in mind that there are some exceptions.
Unless an exception applies, they will delete your details from their records once they receive and confirm your verifiable request.
If they cannot verify your identity, they will deny your request to delete it.
They may also refuse your deletion request if the information is required by them or their service provider is not provided.
Take the following steps:
- Log in to the email account associated with the account you want to delete.
- Send an email requesting that your account be deleted, explaining why.
- Your account information must be included in the body of your message.
- In the Subject line, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT.”
- Finally, please send an email to [email protected]
Call their Live Agent and follow the steps indicated below to deactivate your account.
- Dial 1-888-579-5910 to reach their customer service department.
- Inform the representative that you would like to cancel your account.
- Give the agent your account information.
- Make a refund request (If necessary)
- Inquire with the representative if you will be charged again.
- Finally, keep the confirmation information you’ve been given.
How Do I Deactivate My BeenVerified Account?
BeenVerified provides its users with several options for canceling their accounts.
You can deactivate your BeenVerified account online, via email, over the phone, or through iTunes.
Each of these methods is described in detail below:
Online Cancellation of BeenVerified Subscription Account
To clear up any confusion about ‘how to cancel my BeenVerified subscription’ online, simply follow the steps below:
- Visit the official BeenVerified website at beenverified.com to cancel using any of your preferred web browsers.
- Now, ‘Login’ to your BeenVerified account.
- Then, go to the company’s contact page.
- Send a cancellation request to the company to cancel your BeenVerified account.
- You will find the 9-digit membership ID on your account’s dashboard.
When your BeenVerifief account is successfully terminated from your subscription, you will receive an email from the corporation at your registered email address.
You Can Deactivate Your BeenVerified Membership Via Email
To deactivate your BeenVerified membership fee via email, compose an email requesting discontinuation of your BeenVerified premium membership, including all of your details such as your name, full address, membership ID, and so on.
When your BeenVerified subscription is canceled, you will receive a confirmation email to your email address.
Phone to Deactivate Your BeenVerified Account:
Subscribers typically prefer to deactivate their subscription over the phone. BeenVerified provides a client support number of 1-888-579-5910. Provide your account membership ID to the agent and request that your BeenVerified subscriber account is canceled.
On the successful completion of your termination on the BeenVerified account, you will receive a confirmation email to your registered email address.
Cancel Your BeenVerified iTunes Subscription
If you paid for your BeenVerified subscription through iTunes, you must cancel your BeenVerified membership account through the same forum.
What you must do is as follows:
- Navigate to the ‘Settings’ menu on your device.
- Now select ‘iTunes and App Store.’
- Then, in the blank space, enter your Apple ID.
- If you are unable to log in via your phone, you can sign in via your iTunes Store credentials.
- The app may prompt you to enter your Apple ID again.
- Navigate to the ‘Subscription’ menu and then to the ‘Manage’ tab.
- Look for the BeenVerified service and select it.
- Now, select the ‘Turn Off auto-renewal option.
- Your BeenVerified subscription will be canceled on the date your payment cycle expires.
Terminate BeenVerified By DoNotPay
It is common for some participants to have difficulty terminating their BeenVerified membership, and the company does not always process the termination immediately. As a result, users frequently ask, ‘Is it difficult to cancel BeenVerified?’
So, to answer this question, DoNotPay provides the simplest way to disable your BeenVerified subscription account.
You can take the following steps, which will not take much of your time:
- Go to the DoNotPay app in your preferred web browser to open it, or you can download the iOS version for free from the Apple Store.
- Now, select the ‘Find Hidden Money’ option.
- Enter the name of the service you want to deactivate as ‘BeenVerified.’
On successful completion of your termination of the BeenVerified premium membership, you will receive a confirmation email on your registered email address from the app.
BeenVerified Subscription Termination FAQ
Is it possible to get a refund from BeenVerified if I cancel?
In most cases, they do not. If you pay by the month, you will have access to all BeenVerified features until the end of the billing cycle.
You can, however, request a refund if you want to cancel your subscription because the company did not meet your expectations or provide you with the information they promised.
If your request is granted, the company will notify you via email.
Can I put my BeenVerified Paid membership on hold rather than cancel it?
No, you cannot pause your subscription; you must cancel it. If you change your mind later, you can reopen it in a matter of minutes.
Because the company will save your information, all you have to do is log in with your old credentials and choose a premium service.