Numerous people seem to enjoy FuboTV because it allows them to watch live sports for a fraction of the price of cable television. However, this does not imply that it is appropriate for everyone. If you’ve decided it’s time to move on to another streaming platform and terminate your FuboTV membership or perhaps you’re reducing your premium services.
Maybe you just got the seven-day free trial and don’t want to pay for the service. Whatever your reason, canceling a Fubo Prime membership is as simple as canceling Netflix, Apple TV, or HBO Max.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to canceling your FuboTV subscription or free trial via various methods. here’s what you need to know.
Is it simple to deactivate FuboTV?
FuboTV is simple to deactivate, whether you’ve signed up for a free trial or a monthly premium service.
It will only take a few steps, and the process is very simple regardless of the platform you are using. Let’s go over how to cancel your FuboTV subscription on fubo.tv, Roku, Apple TV, and iOS devices.
In Your Browser, How to Terminate your fuboTV Premium Service
- Launch your browser, navigate to fubo.tv, and log in to your account.
- Choose your profile.
- Click My Account under your profile picture.
- This will open your account page.
- Go to Premium membership & Billing on the left and select terminate Premium membership.
- The button can be found on the right side of the page, either under Current Plan or at the bottom of the page.
- A pop-up window will appear, allowing you the option to cancel or stop your membership.
- Select Complete Cancellation.
- Complete the step when offered, and do not choose any of the other options, such as Continue Watching or Redeem Offer.
- Finally, you can inform fuboTV of your termination justifications.
- This isn’t required to finish the process.
Following the completion of these steps, you should receive an email confirming the cancellation.
Please keep in mind that if you cancel your free trial through the fubo.tv website, the trial will end immediately, regardless of how many days remain.
Roku fuboTV cancellation
There are two ways to cancel fuboTV if you signed up through Roku.
You can cancel the service through your Roku TV or their website.
Here’s how to go about it:
Remove fuboTV from your Roku TV
- Browse to the fuboTV app on your Roku TV and press the Star button.
- You’ll see a Membership Channel menu.
- Navigate to Manage Memberships.
- You must now select terminate Membership twice in a row.
- If you press OK for the Leave Unchanged, Exit option, the process will be undone.
- When you click Done, a cancellation confirmation should appear.
If you’re still not convinced that the action was successful, go to Roku’s website and confirm that fuboTV is no longer listed in your subscriptions.
You can also contact fuboTV’s customer service to ensure that you have canceled the service.
On the Roku website, cancel fuboTV
- Go to My Account after signing in to your account at my.roku.com.
- Select Manage Your Subscriptions from the Manage Account menu.
- Locate fuboTV and click the Unsubscribe button to the right of it.
- Confirm the action, and you’ve successfully canceled fuboTV.
Remove fuboTV from Apple TV
- To access Settings, turn on your Apple TV, press the Home button, and swipe down on your remote.
- Navigate to User Accounts, choose your account, and then to Subscriptions.
- Find fuboTV, login, then near the bottom of the page, select Terminate Membership.
- When you click Confirm, you should see a message stating that fuboTV has been successfully canceled.
On iOS, you can cancel fuboTV.
- Navigate to Settings on your iOS device.
- To access your Apple ID account, tap on your name and icon.
- Navigate to Subscriptions, select fuboTV, and then click Cancel Subscription.
- Confirm the action to complete it, and a confirmation pop-up will appear, similar to what happens on Apple TV.
Canceling a FuboTV Subscription on Android
If you have an Android phone, you can deactivate your FuboTV membership via the internet browser or the Play Store.
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Log in using the same account that you used to complete the payment.
- Go to the Google Play Store to get started.
- If you have several Google accounts, make sure you’re signed into the correct one.
- To view all of your subscriptions, go to the Subscriptions tab.
- Tap Cancel Subscription after selecting FuboTV from the list.
- Your subscription has been successfully terminated.
Termination Policy for FuboTV
- When signing up for FuboTV through a Roku account, once your subscription is canceled, you can continue to access it until the free trial period expires.
- However, once you sign up for the FuboTV website, you will no longer be able to access FuboTV.
- After canceling your FuboTV paid plan, you can still access it until the current billing cycle ends.
- There will be no refunds for partial months or prepaid service.
As a result, you can easily cancel your FuboTV membership by using any of the methods listed above, depending on the device you used to subscribe to FuboTV.
To get confirmation of your termination, call FuboTV’s customer service team at 844-551-1005 between 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. EST.
FuboTV Premium Service Termination FAQ
What happens if I decide to end my FuboTV trial?
FuboTV offers a 7-day free trial to see if the service is right for you.
If you take advantage of it and cancel during the trial period, your FuboTV access will be terminated immediately.
So, unless you are certain that you do not want it, it is best not to cancel early.
But keep in mind that the trial lasts seven 24-hour days.
If you do not want to subscribe, you must cancel before the end of the seventh day.
Will I still be able to watch FuboTV after I cancel?
You will have access to FuboTV until the end of your billing period if you were fully subscribed and paying monthly.
Consider pausing your account if you think you might want to return to FuboTV in the future.
This will allow you to pause payments and access for some time without completely losing access to your account and established profiles.