LeetCode assists people in learning and honing their programming skills in preparation for technical interviews. The system is largely for programming and does not include soft skills, which are crucial for acing interviews. If you believe that this platform is not preparing you adequately for your interview, we can help you cancel LeetCode in the blink of an eye.
Is there a free version of LeetCode?
LeetCode does not currently offer a free trial, but you may be able to use a coupon from a third-party couponing website to try out LeetCode Premium. LeetCode does provide some free content in the form of interview questions and answers, but everything else requires a paid subscription.
How Do You Manually Cancel LeetCode?
If you want to unsubscribe from LeetCode, you can do so at any time. Only through the website can you cancel your subscription.
How Do You Deactivate LeetCode Through the Website?
Terminate your subscription before the termination date to avoid being charged again.
You can unsubscribe from LeetCode by taking the following steps:
- Go to the LeetCode website.
- Select the Billing icon.
- Access your Account Profile by logging in.
- To terminate your membership, click Cancel.
Your account will remain active after cancellation, and you will continue to use the services for the remainder of the period, but you will not receive a LeetCode refund.
How Do You Deactivate LeetCode Through DoNotPay?
The DoNotPay app is the best way to terminate your LeetCode membership. If you don’t have the patience to unsubscribe on your own, we can assist you immediately.
Here’s what you need to do:
- In your favorite internet browser, create an account for DoNotPay.
- Look for the Hidden Money option.
- Select the option Manage Subscriptions.
DoNotPay will contact LeetCode on your behest and notify them of your decision to end your membership.
You will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours.
What is the Termination and Money Back Regulation at LeetCode?
- You can deactivate your current Paid membership by following the instructions already given in this blog entry: How do I deactivate my premium membership? To avoid the next payment, you must terminate your membership before the expiry date.
- Your membership fee will remain active until the end of a particular pay cycle, and you will have complete access to your premium membership for the remaining portion of that time frame (unless your access is stopped or ended as described below), but you will not claim a refund.
- If you engage in any conduct or activities that LeetCode determines, in its sole discretion, violates LeetCode’s Terms of Service or the rights of LeetCode, or is otherwise inappropriate, LeetCode may deny you access to all or any part of the Services or cancel your account with or without notification.
- LeetCode reserves the right to deny you access to their Network or cancel your LeetCode account at any time without notice or recompense.
- LeetCode will not prorate any Fees paid for a membership that is discontinued before the end of its term.
Why am I still unable to access the exclusive problems despite having paid?
To begin, go to My Membership and double-check that your membership is still active. Check your payment history to ensure that the transaction was successful. Your payment was most likely refused if the new transaction does not display in your billing history. Please try again with a different bank card or contact your bank for additional information about this problem. If all else fails, PayPal is an option. There may be a delay in confirming your membership if the purchase went through and your current membership is active. After a brief delay, generally 15 minutes, you should have access to all of the subscription services.
Can I change or upgrade my plan?
Changing from a monthly to a yearly subscription
If your account still has an active membership, you can upgrade to the yearly plan on your own. The cost will be pro-rated dependent on the quantity of time you have left on your existing monthly membership fee. As a result, the earlier you upgrade, the greater the discount.
- To begin, go to https://leetcode.com/subscribe, select the yearly plan, click Sign up, then select your mode of payment and click the On next.
- The pro-rated amount for your upgrade should be visible on the following page.
You should be aware that LeetCode will not be able to convert your previous month-to-month membership to a yearly premium membership and charge you the disparity. The pro-rated amount is only based on the portion of your current premium service that you have not used.
What payment methods does LeetCode accept?
Debit and credit cards
LeetCode accept the following credit and debit cards:
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, JCB, and American Express are all accepted.
It should be noted that international bank cards may not be accepted because the bank may put rules on foreign fund transfers. You can contact your local to learn more about the payment policy.
To pay via PayPal, please provide the following information to our billing team:
- The email address is connected to your PayPal account. Your LeetCode user name and email address.
- The type of Premium Membership plan (monthly or annual) that you want to buy.
Send an email after paying via the PayPal link, and we will enable your membership as soon as possible.
LeetCode can currently only accept payments in USD.
Can you please delete my credit card details from your system?
To begin, please be aware that we never store any of your credit card details on our servers or in our database. Stripe, our third-party vendor provider, encrypts and securely stores your credit card details. If you still want your credit card information removed, please contact us.
Do you have any coupons or discount codes?
Please follow LeetCode on Facebook or Twitter to stay up to date on the latest discounts. They will make social media public statements the next time they have a special promotion.