The New York Times is a New York City newspaper that boasts a large readership. It has nearly 5 million subscribers worldwide. If you want to cancel your New York Times prime membership, you have come to the right place. We will walk you through the process of canceling your New York Times online subscription. ‘Read this page carefully to successfully cancel your New York Times subscription.’
How to Cancel a Subscription to the New York Times
There are several methods for canceling your New York Time subscription that you can use.
- Cancel your membership online.
- Email Cancellation
- Cancel your New York Times membership by phone.
Let us go over these methods in-depth.
How to Terminate a New York Times Online Digital Membership
The steps to cancel my New York Times subscription are as follows:
- Visit the New York Times webpage: To begin the application online, go to the New York Times webpage and navigate to the homepage.
- Select the ‘Login’ tab: Then, click the ‘Login’ button, which is blue.
- Sign in to your account: Then, to Sign In to the New York Times subscription account, enter the necessary information.
- Go to the ‘My Account’ section: Now navigate to the ‘My Account section in the top menu.
- Select the ‘Cancel’ option: Then, under the percent Purchase history’ tab, select ‘Cancel’ from the drop-down list. It will take you to another screen.
- Click the ‘Begin Chat’ button: In the following step, from the newly displayed page, click the ‘Begin Chat’ button to begin chatting with a Customer Care agent.
- Request that the ‘New York Times subscription’ be canceled: You must now express your desire to cancel your subscription account.
- Inquire about receiving a cancellation confirmation email: Also, make sure to receive an email confirmation of the successful cancellation of the subscription and keep it safe.
How to Cancel Your Membership to The New York Times Via Email
- The steps to cancel your New York Times Crossword subscription are as follows: Send an email to the New York Times Company: First, send an email requesting that your New York Times subscription in Canada be canceled.
- Email it to the company’s official Customer Service email address: Then, send the written message to [email protected]
- Provide all pertinent information: Make sure to include all of the necessary information and details, as well as the New York Times account login credentials and billing information.
- Request that I send you a confirmation email: Finally, remember to request that customer service send you an email confirming the successful cancellation of your subscription.
How do I cancel my subscription to the New York Times over the phone?
The steps to cancel your New York Times Crossword subscription by phone are listed below.
- Call the following New York Times cancellation phone number: To begin, call 800-591-9233 to speak with a New York Times Customer Service representative.
- Request that the membership is canceled by the representative: When the representative responds, express your desire to cancel the subscription.
- Please provide the following information: Following that, you must provide all account details such as the member’s name, phone number, address, subscription account number, and so on so that they can easily identify your account.
- Request that you be sent a proof of cancellation: Finally, request that the representative send you proof of membership termination for future records.
That concludes our discussion of New York Times membership termination.
Still, if you have any questions, contact customer service to help you through the process.
Cancel your New York Times subscription on your iPhone or iPad.
- To begin, launch the Settings app and tap on your name.
- Then, select the “Subscriptions” option.
- In this case, select iTunes & Appstore.
- Then, choose your Apple ID, view it, sign in, and browse to the “Memberships” option.
- Then, select The New York Times (subscription) to review.
- Now, press the Cancel button.
- (Note that if you don’t see a “Cancel Subscription” button for The New York Times, your subscription has already been canceled.)
- It will no longer be renewed.
On Android, How to Cancel Your New York Times Subscription
To cancel The New York Times subscription on Android, you must first understand that simply deleting The New York Times app will not suffice. Take the following steps:
- To begin, go to the Google Play Store.
- If you have several Google accounts, make sure you’re connected to the appropriate one.
- Navigate to “Subscriptions” by clicking on the menu.
- Select The New York Times subscription that you want to cancel and click the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- Finish as instructed.
If you remove your The New York Times subscription from Google Play, all future subscriptions will be canceled and will not be renewed.
How to Deactivate Your New York Times Membership on a Mac.
To cancel your subscription to The New York Times on your Mac, do the following:
- To begin, launch the Mac App Store and then select your name from the sidebar.
- At the top of the window, click the “View Information” tab and sign in if prompted.
- Scroll down to the “Subscriptions” option on the following page, then click “Manage.”
- Click “Edit” next to The New York Times app, then “Cancel Subscription.”
When managing a membership, always use the exact username and ID that you used to set up the membership.
This could be different from the Apple ID or Android brand ID you’ve created. Contact the App for help or a password reset if you forget your password.
How to Cancel Your New York Times Subscription Using Paypal
To cancel your subscription to The New York Times via PayPal, do the following:
- To begin, log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
- The settings tab, which is next to the logout option, should be selected.
- In the Automatic Payments screen, click “Manage Automatic Payments” after selecting “Payments” from the general tab.
- You will be shown a series of merchant agreements with which you have previously transacted.
- To cancel, select “The New York Times” or “The New York Times Company.”
- A confirmation page will be displayed.
- To confirm that you want to stop making payments to The New York Times, click the “Cancel Automatic Payments” tab.
- Next tap “Done” on the verification page to finalize the unsubscription.