Noom is one of the most well-known health and weight-management apps. Its two main purposes are to assist consumers in losing weight and staying healthy. Hundreds of thousands of individuals have indicated they appreciate the app, which has been downloaded millions of times.
However, many do not. If that’s the case, you’ll need to know how to cancel Noom. Fortunately, as a modern company, Noom has made it relatively easy to cancel an account with them – whether it’s still in the trial period or a fully-paid account. Following these steps will result in the cancellation of your Noom account in no time.
What Is Noom, Exactly?
Noom is a popular health and weight management app, but its services extend beyond basic advice. Noom has grown in popularity as a result of the accurate calorie tracking and personalized weight management charts it offers users.
You can keep track of how many calories you consume per day and how you should plan your meals to ensure that you get enough nutrients. Because the app was created by experienced psychologists, its features are as encouraging as possible.
However, not all body types are the same, and not everyone can benefit from a meal plan, regardless of how customized it is.
As a result, here’s how to cancel your Noom subscription.
How Do I Deactivate Noom Using The App?
You may believe that, as with any general cancellation process, a simple email or phone call is sufficient, but this is not the case with Noom. Noom does not provide contact information or email addresses to which you can send cancellation requests. You can only cancel your Noom weight management app membership through the app. As a result, if you’ve been using the browser or desktop version of Noom, you’ll need to download the app to finish the canceling procedure.
No, uninstalling the app does not terminate your subscription. You will continue to be charged. As a result, you must take a few steps to cancel. The app may be available for both Android and iOS. You can also deactivate the membership with ease.
Cancel Noom on Android
To deactivate the membership on an Android phone, follow these steps:
Launch the Noom app on your smartphone;
- Navigate to the blue chat box in the top right corner of your screen.
- The chatbox is located here.
- Send a clear and concise message to your ‘Goal Specialist’ requesting that your membership be rescinded.
- Wait for a reply message that includes a link.
- Open the link and cancel the cancellation.
- You will receive a confirmation email informing you of the cancellation.
Cancel Noom On iPhone
On Apple or iOS, you can cancel the membership via device settings or the app itself.
If via device settings;
- On the iPhone, go to settings.’
- Go to the ‘iTunes and App Store.’
- Navigate to ‘Apple ID’ and select ‘View Apple ID.’
- Sign in to your Apple ID.
- Select the subscription tab.
- All of your subscriptions will be displayed here.
- Select the ‘Noom’ tab and press the ‘cancel’ button.
- You will receive a cancellation confirmation email.
- To cancel through the app;
On Android, the concept is similar to canceling on IOS.
- Make sure you’re logged in to the Noom app.
- Go to the upper right corner chatbox and type and send a clear message to the ‘Goal Specialist.’
- Please wait for a confirmation email.
People Cancel Their Noom Accounts for a Variety of Reasons
Not everyone will achieve the same results from the meal plans provided.
Yes, keeping track of what you eat and recognizing when you are overeating is beneficial, but not everyone has the same nutritional needs.
Although Noom creates personalized meal plans, you may be unable to adhere to the plans for a variety of reasons.
The most common reasons for people canceling their Noom subscriptions are:
- Users may dislike the meal plans provided.
- The meal plans provided may not appear practical or feasible to the users.
- Users’ lifestyles may necessitate unanticipated or abrupt deviations from the meal plans provided.
- Due to other health conditions, some users may find it difficult to stick to the meal plans.
- Even after following the meal plans, users may not see the same results as their peers. Some users choose to cancel after their free trial period has expired.
- This is a classic trial-and-error strategy.
- Users may find it difficult to keep up with changing meal plans. Users’ priorities may have shifted, and they may no longer want to use the app in the same way.
Is it possible for Noom to deny your cancellation request?
Noom is a modern app with user-friendly features, accessibility, and usability.
This means that all of their policies and regulations are designed to make usage as simple and worry-free as possible.
You can easily cancel your Noom subscription at any time, according to the rules on the Noom help page.
You can deactivate it at any time during or after the trial version.
However, keep in mind that you must cancel your membership before they bill you for the following month or year, depending on your package. This payment is non-refundable. Aside from that, you are free to cancel at any time.
How to Cancel a Noom Free Trial
The catch with any free trial is that you must cancel it before the trial period expires. When the trial period expires, Noom will begin charging you automatically based on your chosen plan.
As a result, cancel the free trial just before, or even during, your trial period. Noom provides a seven-day free trial period.
Is It Possible To Get A Refund For Noom’s Termination?
After you deactivate, you will not be billed for the next few months or years, but you will not receive a refund for the money you put in.
You can send a message to your Goal Specialist in the chatbox requesting a refund, but in most cases, a refund is not possible because you have already used the app’s services.