You can deactivate your NOW TV paid subscription either fully or partially. To accomplish this, we will walk you through a step-by-step process to cancel your membership. Most of the time, people are dissatisfied with a streaming service and do not want to continue paying a subscription fee. There are numerous reasons why you might want to cancel your NOW TV renewal.
Maybe you don’t like the platform as much as you used to, maybe you can’t afford to pay for it anymore, or maybe you’ve found another platform that you think would be better for you. NOW TV’s multiple passes make it very simple to pause or even cancel your subscription.
However, you must ensure that you do not overlook any steps. For whichever reason, you have the right to cancel your subscription if it no longer serves you. Stay with us and we’ll show you how to pause or cancel your NOW TV subscription.
How to Terminate Your Membership to NOW TV
- Proceed by visiting the authoritative NOW TV website and login into your account.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click the My Account button.
- This will then bring up a drop-down menu with a variety of options.
- From the drop-down option, choose Passes & Vouchers.
- This will display a list of all of your passes.
- Locate the NOW TV pass you want to cancel and then click the Cancel Pass button.
- You must also give a reason for your cancellation request.
- Choose a reason for your cancellation.
- Choose the most appropriate reason from the drop-down menu.
- Keep in mind that NOW TV wants to keep you as a customer and will try to persuade you not to cancel your paid or free subscription.
- After you select a reason on the next screen, they will do so.
- If you are certain you want to cancel your subscription, click the I Still Want to Cancel button.
- On the right side of the screen, you’ll find this choice.
- After that, you will receive a confirmation message and, after a few hours, a mail verifying your confirmation.
Don’t be disappointed if you are unable to cancel your subscription before you are charged again.
NOW TV offers rolling contracts, which means users will only need to make one additional payment for the following month.
What if you do not deactivate your Now TV Trial Version?
If you fail to deactivate your trial version on time and are charged, it is not the end of the world. The good news, as previously stated, is that NOW TV now offers rolling contracts, So, if you still want to cancel your subscription, follow the steps outlined above, This means you only made one extra payment for the following month.
How to Relaunch NOW TV
Fortunately, you can easily restart your NOW TV passes whenever you want. To do just that, simply follow the steps outlined below. To do just that, simply follow the steps outlined below.
- Begin by logging into your NOW TV account via the official NOW TV website.
- Select the My Account option.
- This will open a menu with several choices.
- From the drop-down option, choose Cards & Tickets
- This will display a list of all of your passes.
- Locate the specific pass you want to reactivate, then click Restart.
- NOW TV will double-check that this is what you want and that you did not choose it by accident.
How many devices can use the same account to watch NOW TV?
Users can typically add up to six devices and watch on two devices at the same time. When you upgrade to NOW TV Boost, you can increase this to three, users with a Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass can also include a smartphone, after you’ve added the maximum number of devices, you can make three changes to them each month. This means that even if you aren’t at capacity, you may still be unable to add new devices because the slots are full, If this is the case, NOW TV will notify you when you will be able to add a device.
What is the price of NOW TV?
The Entertainment Pass will set you back £8.99 per month. This will include a seven-day free trial period for all new subscribers, Users will also have access to over 12 live channels as well as 300 TV series boxsets. Sky Cinema Pass, on the other hand, will set you back £11.99 per month. This will also include a seven-day free trial period for all new subscribers, Users will also have access to all Sky Cinema channels as well as over 1,000 on-demand movies, The Sky Sports Pass costs £33.99 per month, £14.99 for a week, or £8.99 for a single day.
NOW TV Subscription Cancellation FAQ
How do I cancel my NOW TV subscription?
To cancel your NOW TV account, call customer service at 0800 616 6962.
Can’t get rid of my now TV subscription?
Sky owns Now TV, which is a streaming service, It charges a monthly fee for a selection of movies and TV shows, you can terminate your paid membership at any time, but you won’t be able to see any material until the conclusion of your pay period.
How do I cancel my NOW TV subscription without logging in?
TV now has a simple cancellation procedure, you only need to call them, and they will cancel your account for you.
Is it simple to get rid of now TV?
Yes, it is now very simple to cancel TV.
You can reach them by phone at 1-866-622-8669 or by following the instructions on their website.
How do I opt-out of paid Subscription?
To unsubscribe, navigate to your account page’s “Settings” section.
Select “Account Settings.”
Click “Subscriptions” from there.
You will be presented with a list of all your subscriptions, with the option to cancel any of them.
How do I cancel my current TV billing?
To terminate your account, you must call Now TV customer experience.
You can contact them by email or phone at 0800 917 7888.
How do I unsubscribe from Now TV on Apple TV?
To begin, open the App Store on the device and search for the Now TV app.
Then, at the bottom of the screen, click on the ‘Purchased’ tab and scroll down until you see it listed.
Simply select ‘Uninstall‘ once there.