OnlyFans is a well-known subscription-based online platform with 450,000 content creators in addition to 30 million registered users who use the app or website. Nonetheless, the platform’s popularity does not imply that every content provider or user will succeed. So, if you’re wondering how to cancel OnlyFans, you’ve come to the right place.
We’ll show you how to cancel your OnlyFans membership and remove your account completely in this article. We’ll also go over the terms of the OnlyFans subscription. Continue reading to learn whether you can get a refund and how fans can unsubscribe.
Subscription Cancellation of OnlyFans
To ensure that you are not charged for your OnlyFans subscriptions in the future, please follow the steps outlined below.
How to Deactivate an OnlyFans Membership
The term ‘Auto-renew’ will appear on the OnlyFans platform.
You should be aware that the memberships are set to auto-renew by default, but you should be aware that the membership fee on the Free trial is not auto-renewed. The premium subscription will not be automatically renewed if any of the following requirements are met:
- When a credit card is declined
- If the subscription fees increase,
- When you disable the Auto-renewal option.
- Let’s take a closer look at the steps for canceling your OnlyFans subscription.
How Do I Cancel My OnlyFans Membership?
To deactivate my OnlyFans membership, follow the steps outlined below:
- OnlyFans ‘Log In’:
- To cancel OnlyFans, go to the OnlyFans account via its website or app, then enter the required credentials to Log In to make the desired changes in your OnlyFans account.
- To cancel, look for the ‘OnlyFans’ profile: Next, find the profile of the OnlyFans creator from whom you want to unsubscribe, or in other words, find the user’s profile from which you want to cancel the subscription
- ‘Deactivate’ the Auto-Renewal tab: Finally, after you’ve found the profile, click the Turn Off button on the Auto-Renew tab.
Another way to cancel your OnlyFans subscription is to send an email to [email protected]
You must send them an email requesting the cancellation of your subscription on OnlyFans, and they will handle the cancellation process on your behalf.
You should be aware that OnlyFans does not provide refunds on subscriptions for which you have already paid.
Once you have completed the cancellation process, you will not be charged again for the subscription fees.
After successfully canceling, you will not see the Creator’s posts on the Feed until you subscribe to it again.
How to Delete an Account on OnlyFans
The following steps must be taken to delete your account on OnlyFans:
- To begin, log in to your OnlyFans account.
- Navigate to the “Settings” tab.
- Then, select the ‘Delete Account’ option.
- Then, on the Page Settings page, correctly enter the captcha.
- Finally, when the OnlyFans account is deleted, you will receive a confirmation email.
Keep the email in a safe place for future reference.
Thus, these are the steps that you must take in the process of OnlyFans how to cancel the subscription, and keep in mind the things mentioned above to successfully cancel the OnlyFans membership. For more information, please contact the customer care team on the OnlyFans account.
Canceling an OnlyFans Subscription from an iPhone
If you use an iPhone to access OnlyFans, follow these steps to unsubscribe from someone:
- Open your phone’s browser and navigate to the OnlyFans website.
- Please sign in to your account.
- Locate the account from which you want to unsubscribe.
- Locate the Auto-Renew button.
- Click on it.
- Choose whether to disable only auto-billing or to disable auto-billing and immediately unfollow the account.
- Explain why you want to be removed from the account.
- You can either select one of the suggested reasons or enter your own.
- Click “Unsubscribe” to confirm.
Canceling an OnlyFans Subscription on an Android Phone
On an Android, you can unsubscribe someone’s OnlyFans by following the steps below:
- Launch the browser that you use to access OnlyFans and navigate to the site.
- Please sign in to your account.
- Open the account you want to unsubscribe from.
- Select whether you want to simply disable automatic re-billing or also unfollow the account by clicking the Auto-Renew button.
- Choose one of the suggested reasons for canceling the subscription.
- You can also enter your reason.
- Click the “Unsubscribe” button.
OnlyFans Frequently Asked Questions
Is it true that deleting OnlyFans cancels subscriptions?
Yes, deleting an OnlyFans account will cancel all of your subscriptions immediately.
Any other data will be removed from the platform as well.
Here’s how to delete your OnlyFans account:
- Sign in to your account at OnlyFans.com.
- In the upper right corner of your screen, click your profile image.
- Select “Settings” from the menu.
- Choose “Account.”
- Select “Delete Account” at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the code from the image to prove you are not a robot.
- Click “Yes, Delete” to confirm the action.
Is it possible to get a refund if I forget to deactivate in OnlyFans?
No, OnlyFans does not provide refunds for memberships, even if you forget to cancel them.
But what if the content does not match the description or otherwise violates OnlyFans rules?
Despite this, the platform would not provide a refund.
This may appear unfair, but all fan transactions are part of an agreement between a fan and a creator.
The platform merely stores content and facilitates transactions; it is not a party to the agreement.
To put it another way, the only way to get a refund from OnlyFans is to contact the creator directly or settle the dispute in court.
Why does OnlyFans want to know why you’re unsubscribing?
Many users are perplexed as to why OnlyFans collects data on the reasons for unsubscribing.
The platform’s request is primarily for data analysis and monitoring of term violations.
Your response will not affect you.
What Is the Difference Between Unfollowing and Disabling Re-Bill?
When you try to cancel an OnlyFans membership, you are given two options. You have the option of turning off the automatic re-bill or unfollowing the account. If you select the first option, your subscription will be valid until the next billing day.
Until then, you can access any of the creator’s content.
You will then lose access. If you select the latter, your subscription will be immediately canceled, and you will no longer be able to view any creator’s content.