Sling TV is the first App-based TV service that allows you to stream on-demand and live TV shows over the internet. However, if Sling TV does not satisfy you for any reason, such as the monthly cost for Sling TV Membership being slightly more expensive than other online streaming platforms. You can cancel your subscription if you are on a tight budget.
So, with a few clicks, you can easily cancel your Sling TV subscription.
A standard Netflix monthly subscription costs $13, Disney+ costs $6.66 per month, and Hulu costs $11.99 per month. In comparison, Sling TV prices range from $30 to $45 per month. That is an obvious reason for someone wanting to cancel his or her Sling TV subscription.
If you have a normal Sling TV premium subscription or are on a trial version, you can easily terminate the Sling Prime Membership by following a few simple steps.
In this blog entry, I’ve provided step-by-step instructions on:
What exactly is Sling TV?
Sling TV is an “over-the-top” — abbreviated as “OTT” — system.
In simpler terms, this means it’s a network service, so you won’t have a committed cable box or a cable provider line.
Sling TV, as the names imply, is a way to stream live TV content, which means it shows TV shows as they are broadcast rather than on-demand like other popular services such as Netflix or Hulu; however, some channels do offer content on-demand, such as Syfy, and certain content providers offer Sling TV as a sign-on option.
How does it function?
You must subscribe to a premium membership plan when you install the Sling TV app on your Apple TV, iPhone, or iPad.
Membership fees are month-to-month and vary in cost depending on the channel package selected.
What is the price?
There are three basic membership packages available.
The base prices for Sling Orange, Sling Blue, and Sling Orange + Blue are $20, $25, and $40, respectively.
Sling Premium Subscription Cancelled on iPhone
To deactivate your Sling membership fee on your iPhone, follow the instructions below.
- Select your profile picture in the top right corner of your iPhone Settings.
- Look for and select “Subscription.”
- If the Subscriptions tab is not visible, select “iTunes and AppStore.”
- Choose your “Apple ID.”
- Sign in to your account after selecting “View Apple ID.”
- After signing in, scroll down the page and click “Subscriptions.”
- To view your “Sling Subscription,” select “Sling.”
- Select “Cancel.”
If you truly subscribe to Sling on your iPhone, this should cancel your subscription.
Sling Premium service Cancelation on Android
It must be done through the Google Play Store for Android users.
- Open the Google Play Store app on your phone or go to play.google.com to access the official website.
- Please remember to sign in to your associated Gmail account.
- Tap the two lines in the upper right corner and then select “Subscriptions.”
- This will display a list of all the services to which you have subscribed on the platform.
- Choose “Sling” TV shows and movies from the list.
- To cancel the service premium membership, tap “Cancel Subscription” and follow the on-screen instructions.
You will receive an email confirming that you have successfully canceled your Sling subscription, and any future subscriptions will not be processed on your account.
Can I Cancel My Sling Membership Online?
To cancel your Sling premium membership fee on the online webpage, follow the steps below.
- Log in to your Sling TV account by going to the Sling TV Account page.
- Click the blue unsubscribe link on your account page.
- Unsubscribe from the confirmation pop-up window.
- Select the green arrow next to Package Type and Cost.
- Repeat this process if you have plugins.
- When the button turns blue, choose Undo All or Cancel All.
- Choose a reason for the cancellation.
- If you select “I don’t watch enough TV to pay for the service” or “I’m trying to save money,” you may be eligible for a discount if you continue to use the service.
- Choose Confirm my cancellation.
When will my Sling TV subscription expire?
Your premium service will stay operational until the end of your existing pay period.
If you deactivate after the first week of the month, you can still see some of your favorite series for the remainder of the month, but you will not be billed or served the following month.
Why Pausing Sling TV Could Be the Best Option
While the Sling TV subscriber base can easily Deactivate Sling Membership and should do so if they believe this is the best option for them, Sling TV also provides the option to suspend a membership, which may be more appropriate for loads.
Throughout the pause, the Sling TV paying customer is not charged a fee for the service and thus does not receive any monthly bills.
They, too, do not have access to the service, but that is to be expected if they do not pay for it.
Registered users can cancel their memberships while retaining all configurations and preferences. Sling TV lets you put a hold on your monthly subscription fee for one, two, or three months.
This may be a better option for those who simply want to take a break from sling TV payments or those who want to try a different live TV streaming service but don’t want to pay for both in the meantime.
Suspending a Sling Prime membership is as simple as canceling it.
Sling TV Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to get a refund for the remaining portion of my subscription?
Sling TV does not provide refunds for prepaid or partial-service months.
There will be no refunds for the remaining 30 days if you cancel on the first of the month.
Does removing the app from my device result in the cancellation of my Sling subscription?
No, you must cancel your Sling TV subscription through the sling.com website.
You may be able to delete an ex’s phone number and never have to contact them again, but Sling requires more disconnection steps or you will be billed again at the end of the month.
Can I watch Sling TV after canceling?
You can use Sling TV until the end of your existing pay period unless you’re on a free trial. Even after your premium service expires, you can still watch free shows on networks such as Food Network, HGTV, History Channel, and TBS. It’s insane. Slingshot, accessories