If you enjoy watching movies and are trying to maintain a balance in your savings, you may need to suspend some activities, including canceling your Sling TV subscription. So, if you want to terminate your membership, here is a guide to show you how to deactivate Sling while still enjoying the service until the next billing cycle date. This is a positive thing for you because we will discuss all of the potential ways to deactivate Sling Membership before the next payment is due in this article.
Even though you do not need to delete your payment method, you can simply pause your membership if you want to return later when you are confident enough to handle your Sling membership and save enough for the future. Also, keep in mind that the method for canceling your Sling membership may differ depending on where you sign up for the Sling service. If you’ve already signed up for Sling through the Google Play store, you’ll need to go back there to cancel your subscription. This is true for both iTunes and the iPhone.
Why Pausing Sling TV Might Be the Best Option
While Sling TV premium members can easily Deactivate Sling Membership and should do so if they believe this is the best option for them, Sling TV also provides the option to pause a membership, which may be more appropriate for multiple members.
During a pause, the Sling TV paying customer is not charged a fee for the service and thus does not receive any monthly bills. They, too, do not have access to the service, but that is to be expected if they do not pay for it. Users can cancel their memberships while retaining all settings and preferences. Sling TV currently allows you to pause your membership for one, two, or three months. Subscribers can cancel their subscriptions while retaining all settings and preferences.
Sling TV currently allows you to suspend your subscription for one, two, or three months. This may be a better option for those who simply want to take a break from sling TV payments or those who want to try a new live TV streaming provider but don’t want to pay for both in the meantime. Punishing a Sling Prime membership is as simple as canceling it.
Sling Membership fee Cancelled on iPhone
To deactivate your Sling membership on your iPhone, follow the steps below.
- Select your profile picture in the top right corner of your iPhone Settings.
- Look for and select “Subscription.”
- If the Memberships tab is not visible, select “iTunes and AppStore.”
- Choose your “Apple ID.”
- Sign in to your account after selecting “View Apple ID.”
- After signing in, scroll down the page and click “Subscriptions.”
- To view your “Sling Subscription,” select “Sling.”
- Select “Cancel.”
If you truly sign up to Sling on your iPhone, this should terminate your membership.
Can I Deactivate My Sling Membership Online?
To cancel your Sling membership on the main site, follow the steps below.
- Sign in to your Sling TV account by going to the Sling TV Account page.
- Click the blue unsubscribe link on your account page.
- Unsubscribe from the confirmation pop-up window.
- Select the green arrow next to Package Type and Cost.
- Repeat this process if you have plugins.
- When the button turns blue, choose Undo All or Cancel All.
- Choose a reason for the cancellation.
- If you select “I don’t watch enough TV to pay for the service” or “I’m trying to save money,” you may be eligible for a discount if you continue to use the service.
- Choose Confirm my cancellation.
Sling Membership fee Cancelled on Android
It must be done through the Google Play Store for Android users.
- Startup the Google Play app on your phone or go to play.google.com to access the official site.
- Remember to sign in to your linked Gmail account.
- Tap the two lines in the upper right corner and select “Subscriptions,” which will display a list of all the services to which you are subscribed on the platform.
- Choose “Sling” TV shows and movies from the list.
- To cancel the service premium membership, tap “Cancel Subscription” and follow the on-screen instructions.
You will receive an email confirming that you have successfully canceled your Sling subscription, and any future subscriptions will not be processed on your account.
Change Your Sling TV Prime Membership
You will be directed to my Account page after signing in to your Sling TV account via web browser and managing my account. This is where you will find the options to cancel or change your subscription. In this case, under the Your subscription box, click on the blue button with Change Subscription written on top.
- You will be taken to the Edit your membership page.
- This page will show you all of the current Sling membership deals.
- Blue and Orange are the basic Sling TV packages, while Standalone and Latino memberships are the enhanced packages.
- Click on Display more below each bundle to learn more about it.
- If you want to buy a package, click the Select or Add button next to each one.
- A yellow tick mark indicates that the package has been selected.
- Click on it again to uncheck it.
- Finally, once you’ve decided on a package, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Review.
- You will be taken to the Order Review page.
- This page will show a breakdown of your package as well as the new monthly total you will be required to pay.
- If you are happy with the order, click the Submit Order button at the bottom.
You can now watch the shows that are included in the new premium package.
To summarize, go to Sign In > Settings > Manage Account Settings >
Change subscription> Choose/Add a package > Review > Submit Order
That’s all! Sling TV subscriptions can be changed quickly and easily.
When will my Sling Streaming membership expire?
So, your current paid membership fee will continue to be active until the end of your current pay period. If you deactivate after the first week of the month, you can still see Kim and Khloe for the remainder of the month, but you will not be charged or served the following month.
Can I watch Sling TV after canceling?
You can use Sling TV until the end of your current payment period unless you’re on a trial version. Even after your membership fee expires, you can still watch free shows on networks such as Food Network, HGTV, History Channel, and TBS.