In late 2020, Walmart launched its own Amazon Prime competitor. Walmart plus is a membership shopping service that costs $98 per year or $13 per month. Walmart plus, like Amazon Prime, brings various advantages to its subscribers, such as free delivery on many items, gas discount coupons, and a “Scan & Go” feature for in-store shopping.
More benefits are expected to be added in the future. In our full breakdown, you can learn more about all of the Walmart plus benefits. Unless you’re on the fence about joining a new premium service, Walmart is offering new subscribers a free trial of Walmart plus before committing to a premium subscription service. We’ve broken down everything you need to know about Walmart plus’s trial version, including how long it lasts, what you get, how it compares to Amazon Prime’s free trial, and also how to cancel your Walmart Subscription.
How to Get a Free Walmart plus Trial
For new subscribers, Walmart plus offers a free 30-day trial version. You can register for a free trial right now by visiting the Walmart plus webpage.
When you register for the trial, you must first enter your address to determine which features are available in your area. Once your address has been verified, you can sign in to an existing Walmart account or create a new one. Customers can then choose between an annual or monthly plan and enter payment information. The website informs you when your trial run will end so that you can plan your payment accordingly. If you decide you no longer want the service, you should cancel your trial before it expires to avoid paying any fees.
Is it possible to terminate Walmart Plus at any time?
You can terminate your trial at any time by logging in to your Walmart plus account. What if I forget to deactivate my Walmart plus trial version before it expires? If you forget to deactivate before the end of your trial version, you will still have 48 hours after the start of your premium subscription to deactivate and claim a refund.
Walmart Membership Cancellation
You can deactivate your Walmart Premium subscription by calling (800) 924-9206 or going to your Walmart Account. Except as explicitly mentioned in Walmart Terms, there is no money back for Walmart plus service charges paid. If you deactivate, you will be able to use your Walmart plus subscription until the end of your billing term. You have the option to terminate your Walmart plus subscription at any time during your trial version. If you unsubscribe during the trial period, you will no longer be able to utilize your Walmart premium membership and will lose access to the trial version’s features.
Canceling a Walmart.com Subscription
- Go to Walmart.com and sign in with your account information.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the “Contact Us” link under the “Help” heading.
- From the drop-down option, choose “Using Walmart.com,” then “Email Walmart.com.”
- “Using Walmart.com” is the best option because it lets you “Edit ‘My Account Details.”
- Select “My Account” from the drop-down menu under “Please Help Me With,” and then “Other” from the heading “Specifically.”
- In the Comments field, type your cancellation request for your account.
- Check that your contact information is correct; it is auto-populated in the various text fields.
- Make any necessary changes.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- Walmart.com will send you an automated reply informing you that your message was received. Please do not reply to this email.
- Walmart.com will send you another email to confirm the completion of your request.
Canceling Walmart Plus Membership fee on iPhone or iPad
- To begin, launch the Settings app and tap on your name.
- Then, select the “Subscriptions” option.
- Choose iTunes and App Store in that situation.
- Then, select your Apple ID.
- Scroll down to the “Subscriptions” button after viewing your Apple ID and signing in.
- Next, select the Walmart (subscription) that you want to review.
- Now, press the Cancel button.
Cancel Walmart Plus Membership fee Using Paypal
To Terminate your Walmart membership on PayPal, follow these steps:
- To begin, log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
- The configurations tab, which is next to the logout option, should be selected.
- Select “Payments” from the menu that appears and then click “Manage Automatic Payments” in the Automatic Payments console.
- You will be shown a series of merchant agreements with which you have previously transacted.
- To cancel, select “Walmart Plus or “Walmart.”
- A confirmation page will be displayed.
- To confirm that you want to stop making payments to Walmart Plus, click the “Cancel Automatic Payments” tab.
- Then, on the verification page, click “Done” to finalize the unsubscription.
FAQ on Walmart Membership Discontinuation
Why am I unable to cancel my Walmart order?
There could be several reasons why you are unable to deactivate your Walmart order. Your order might have been already processed and shipped.
If this is the case, you must wait until you receive the order before returning it per Walmart’s return policy. Another possibility is that you used a gift card or an e-gift card to place the order. In this case, you must contact Walmart customer service to cancel the order.
How much time does it take to deactivate a Walmart order?
If you shop online and then decide you don’t want it, you can cancel it as long as it hasn’t been shipped. Sign in to your account and go to “My Orders” to cancel. Locate the order you wish to rescind and select “Cancel Order.” You can return the items for a refund if the order has already shipped.
How long can you dismiss a Walmart order?
If you placed an order on Walmart.com and want to revoke it, call 1-800-966-6546. Our call center staff is available to assist you Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. EST, and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST.
How do I nullify an online order from Walmart?
You can nullify a Walmart online order by calling the company’s customer service line at 1-800-925-6278. When you call, you must have your order number handy.
How do I deactivate a credit card associated with my Walmart account?
You can delete a credit card from your Walmart account by calling customer service or going online. Call 1-800-966-6546 for customer service. Log in to your Walmart account and select “Account Settings” to go online. You’ll find a list of the credit cards linked to your account under “Credit Cards.” Next to the card you want to delete, click “Remove.”