WhitePages is an internet repository system that provides phone numbers, addresses, important details, and criminal and public records for businesses and customers. The website is simple to use, with a search bar on every page of your monitor. If you have decided to cancel your Whitepages Paid subscription, this article will provide you with all of the information you need to do so.
How to Deactivate Whitepages Premium Membership
To deactivate your Whitepages Premium Version membership, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Whitepages Premium account at Whitepages.com with the email address and password you created when you first created your Whitepages account.
- On the dashboard page, select “Account Settings” from the menu.
- On the general settings page, click “Cancel AutoRenew.”
- You’ll be asked to confirm your termination after that.
- After that, your subscription will no longer renew automatically.
Please keep in mind that canceling an account does not permanently delete or close it. You can reactivate Whitepages Premium services after logging in if you need them again in the future.
If you prefer to deactivate your subscription by mail or phone, the phone number and email address for whitepages.com are listed below:
- Send an email to [email protected] to cancel your account.
- If you prefer to cancel by phone, dial 800-952-9005.
Canceling a Whitepages People Search Membership on an iPhone or iPad
- To begin, launch the Settings app and tap on your name.
- Then, select the “Subscriptions” option.
- In this case, select iTunes & Appstore.)
- Then, select your Apple ID. Browse to the “Memberships” button after viewing your Apple ID and signing in.
- Next, select Whitepages People Search (subscription) to review.
- Now, press the Cancel button. (Note that if you don’t see a “Cancel Subscription” button for Whitepages People Search, it’s probably already canceled.)
- It will no longer be renewed).
Canceling Your Whitepages People Search Membership on an Android Device
To cancel your Whitepages People Search membership on Android, you must first understand that simply deleting the Whitepages People Search app will not suffice.
Take the following steps:
- Go to the Google Play Store to get started.
- Check that you’re signed into the correct Google account if you have multiple.
- Navigate to “Subscriptions” by clicking on the menu.
- Select the Whitepages People Search subscription you want to cancel and click the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- Finish as instructed.
All future subscriptions will be canceled and will not be extended if you withdraw your Whitepages People Search subscription from Google Play.
Canceling a Whitepages People Search Membership on a Mac.
To deactivate your Whitepages People Search membership on your Mac, follow these steps:
- To begin, launch the Mac App Store and then select your name from the sidebar.
- At the top of the window, click the “View Information” tab and sign in if prompted.
- Scroll down the next page until you see the “Subscriptions” tab, then click “Manage.”
- Click “Edit” next to the Whitepages People Search app, then “Cancel Subscription.”
When managing a membership, always use the exact username and ID that you used to set up the membership. This could be different from the Apple ID or Android brand ID you’ve created.
If you can’t remember your password, contact the App for assistance/a password reset.
How to Deactivate Your Whitepages People Search Membership Using Paypal
To deactivate your PayPal subscription to Whitepages People Search, do the following:
- Before you start, log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
- The settings tab, just next to the logout button, should be selected.
- Select “Payments” from the menu that appears and then click “Manage Automatic Payments” in the Automatic Payments dashboard.
- You will be shown a series of merchant agreements with which you have previously transacted.
- To cancel, click “Whitepages People Search” or “Whitepages.com.”
- A confirmation page will be displayed.
- Click the “Terminate Automatic Charges” link to indicate that you want to stop making payments to Whitepages People Search.
- Then click “Done” on the verification page to finalize the unsubscription.
What should you do if you registered directly through the Whitepages People Search webpage?
Here’s how to deactivate your Whitepages People Search membership if you’re being charged by a payment provider other than the Appstore, Playstore, or Paypal. Users may start a subscription on a company’s website without utilizing an added security layer like Paypal or Apple.
To unsubscribe, you may need to sign into Whitepages People Search’s website or contact their payment provider directly.
In general, the following are some steps you can take if you find yourself in this situation:
- Contact the Whitepages People Search website at https://www.whitepages.com/.
- Please sign in to your account.
- In the menu section, look for “Billing,” “Membership,” “Payment,” “Manage Account,” or “Settings.”
- To terminate your membership, click the link and then follow the instructions.
Delete the Whitepages People Search app from your iPhone.
Follow these steps to remove Whitepages People Search from your iPhone:
- On the home screen,
- Hold Whitepages People Search until it begins to shake.
- When the app symbol starts to wobble, an X will appear at the top.
- To remove the Whitepages People Search app from your phone, tap the X.
Method number two:
Go to Settings, then General, and then “iPhone Storage.”
Scroll down to see a list of all the apps installed on your iPhone.
Tap and delete the app you want to uninstall.
For iOS 11 and later:
Go to your Settings and select “General,” then “iPhone Storage.”
The option “Offload Unused Apps” will appear.
The “Enable” option is right next to it.
When you click the “Enable” button, the apps you don’t use will be unloaded.
How to Delete Whitepages People Search Android
- To begin, launch the Google Play app and then tap the hamburger menu icon in the upper left corner.
- After you’ve completed these steps, navigate to “My Apps and Games,” then to “Installed.”
- A list of all the programs you’ve put on your phone will appear.
- Select Whitepages People Search and then click “uninstall.”
Why is Whitepages no longer available for free?
In early 2017, Whitepages ceased to be a free service.
The company announced that it would begin charging for its Premium and Pro services to “continue to provide our users with the best possible experience while maintaining our high accuracy and security standards.”