Connect Zoom to LG and Samsung TV: People began doing their work from the comfort of their own homes. We’ll need a meeting, conference, or another type of application to work from home. As a result, we’ve put together an article that will be beneficial to those who work from home. The Zoom app is the topic of this article.
Zoom is a web-based platform that allows people to conduct meetings, conferences, and chats from the comfort of their own homes. We’ll show you how to use Zoom on a big screen. This article will show you how to set up the Zoom app on your LG Smart TV.
What exactly is Zoom?
Zoom is an online meeting, teleconferencing, and online chatting service. As a result, people will work from home, communicate with the people they choose, learn what they want, and so on. Eric Yuan founded Zoom in the year of 2011. For working and learning from home, Zoom will be the most useful platform. Are you one of the many people who work and learn from their homes? Then there will be no more waiting. Use Zoom and try new things with it. Zoom has features available for both free and paid subscriptions.
LG Smart TV with Zoom App
Zoom App allows you to connect individuals from different locations via video conferencing. Other video conferencing programs, such as Google Meet, Skype, and Hangouts, is like this software. You may conduct a face-to-face meeting and connect online with just a click using the Zoom app.
We use zoom for web conferencing, webinars, and screen sharing. You may also join a discussion by clicking on a link, creating a meeting, and using video conferencing to do remote conferencing. Zoom has made everyone’s lives easier, especially during this lockdown, whether it’s chat sessions, office meetings, or whatever else.
Zoom App’s Features
- The simplest way to do video conferencing and have a chat with people from all over the world, as well as have meetings using HD video and audio cooperation.
- Smartphones, tablets, Android, macOS, desktops, and smart TVs are all supported.
- Any meeting will allow you to host only 40 minutes and 25 people for free.
- This Zoom app allows you to host video webinars, interactive webinars, and meetings.
- Join meetings quickly using the calendar and existing emails.
- Simple User Interface: Its simple User Interface is one of the key reasons for its popularity. To begin your meeting using Zoom App, you don’t need to fiddle with many options. To get started, you simply need to know how to use four buttons.
- All platforms are supported: The Zoom App is compatible with practically all current platforms, including Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, iOS, Smart TVs, Live Streaming TVs, and many others. The software is available for download directly from the App Store on a variety of platforms.
- A lot more than App for Audio Video Conferencing: You can do a lot more with your audio or video conference than just operate it. You may take part in live webinars, collaborate with coworkers, conduct live conversations, and share your screens.
- HD Video Quality: Zoom is the only app that can handle HD video quality for online meetings.
- Other features: The Zoom software includes a virtual background that allows users to have fun while video chatting.
See how much the Zoom App can help you. These are some benefits of installing and downloading the Zoom app on your LG Smart TV. Let’s move on to the next portion fast.
How do I get the Zoom App to work on my LG Smart TV?
To use the Zoom app on LG Smart TV, first, turn on your LG smart TV and press the “Smart” button on your remote.
- Next, go to “Settings” and select the “Network” tab to install Zoom on your LG Smart TV.
- Select the Wi-Fi option from the Network menu and enter your Wi-Fi name.
- To use the Zoom app on LG Smart TV, click the Smart button on the LG Smart TV remote once more once your Wi-Fi is connected.
- Finally, go to the More Apps menu and look for the Zoom app.
- After you’ve found the Zoom app, log in with your LG smart TV credentials to install it.
How to Get the Zoom App on a Firestick and Install It
In recent months, we rely on Firestick for all of our tasks, including movies, TV shows, Live TV, music, radio, and much more. Why can’t work be done here as well, when all the pleasant activities can be done on Firestick? We’re all familiar with Zoom’s use in the office and for business communications.
Zoom is compatible with all Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS devices, as previously stated. So downloading and installing the Zoom app on your Firestick shouldn’t be an issue.
Let’s look at how to set up Zoom on your Firestick or FireTV.
- From the Firestick’s home screen, select the Search icon.
- Type Zoom meeting into the on-screen keyboard and push the OK button on your remote.
- Find and open the Zoom Cloud Meetings app.
- On the next screen, under the Zoom app, hit the Get icon.
- The download of the app will now begin.
- Click the Open button once the download and installation are complete.
- On your firestick, the Zoom app has now been installed.
Zoom’s Subscription Plans
You can choose from a variety of subscription plans offered by Zoom. The following are the four pricing tiers:
Zoom allows you to conduct limitless one-on-one and group meetings with this plan. While one-on-one meetings can last as long as you want them to, Zoom limits group video conferences to 40 minutes. Zoom free does not allow you to record meetings, but it allows you to use other features such as live chat, screen sharing, and so on.
Besides the advantages of Zoom Free, the Zoom Pro costs $14.99 per month and allows you to record meetings to watch later. The host can invite up to 100 people to the meeting and show up to 49 videos on the screen.
This subscription costs $19.99 per month and allows you to have up to 10 hosts. It also allows you to brand meetings with your company’s logo and vanity URLs. Meetings can be recorded and stored on the cloud.
They designed this plan for companies with over 1000 employees. This plan allows you to have up to 100 hosts for $19.99 per month. It allows you a discount on Webinars and Zoom Rooms, as well as unlimited cloud storage for session recordings.
Zoom Rooms is available for a free 30-day trial period. After the trial period, you can continue to use Zoom Rooms for $49 per month, besides the cost of another Zoom subscription.