BeReal is an entertaining app. However, one of its less enjoyable aspects is the element of surprise. You don’t see a preview of yourself while the front-facing camera is taking your image, and you’re not sure when it’s capturing it. As a result, if you’re in a rush or otherwise preoccupied, you can end up publishing a photo that you don’t like for all to see.
Don’t worry, while the software makes it difficult, you can uninstall BeReal. You can only do it once every day, so if you want to make another post, make it a nice one. Furthermore, if you delete a BeReal, you will not be able to delete the one after that.
If you’ve given it some thought and are certain you want to erase your BeReal, keep reading this post to know how to do it.
How to Delete a BeReal Post on an Android Device
To delete a post on BeReal, simply follow these three simple steps:
- When you enter a post on BeReal, the time and location are displayed on the right.
- Next to that will be a symbol with three vertically aligned dots.
- Select that icon.
- There will be a popup menu.
- Find and select the “Delete my BeReal” option.
- Don’t be misled by the name; this action will just delete the post, not the entire app or your account.
- You’ll be led to a poll where you may explain why you deleted the post.
- After completing the survey, select “Delete my BeReal.”
After following these steps, your post will be erased. However, due to the restrictions of this social media platform, you should exercise caution while removing BeReal content.
How to Delete a BeReal Post on an iPhone
Any user should have no trouble deleting a BeReal post from their iPhone. This procedure will be virtually identical to the one for Android, except for one additional step:
- Locate the post you want to delete on BeReal.
- Once in the appropriate post, touch on the three vertical dot icons.
- A popup window will appear with various information such as comments and your location.
- Click the “Options” option.
- Choose “Delete my BeReal.”
- You’ll be asked to fill out a survey about why you want to delete your post.
- After that, you can finish the activity by tapping “Yes, I’m sure.”
Your post will be removed after the final step is completed. You should be certain that you want to delete the post.
Can I Delete a BeReal Post From My PC?
For the time being, BeReal is only available as a smartphone app. BeReal, unlike other social networks such as Facebook and Twitter, does not offer a dedicated desktop version.
Here’s another method for deleting a post on a PC. You must first have a PC emulator. After that, proceed as follows:
- Go to “Playstore” and sign in using your credentials.
- Enter “BeReal” in the search bar, then press enter and click the “Install” button.
- Then, to begin, launch the app and enter your name, birthday, and phone number.
- Then, on the right, look for the post you want to delete, and you’ll see the time and place.
- Then, click the three vertical dots.
- An option will open, and you should select “Delete my BeReal.”
- To confirm, select why you want to remove a post and click “DELETE MY BeReal” once more.
How Do I Remove A Bereal From My BeReal Memories?
Memories are a section of your profile where you can preserve your daily submissions. Here is a tip to help you delete a photo you submitted some time ago.
- Go to my profile
- Under profile details, there is a memories section.
- Select ‘see all memories.’
- Choose the photo to be deleted.
- Click the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Select ‘remove from memory.
- After that, confirm.
What Is The Best Way To Post On BeReal?
When you’re ready to take a photo, you’ll get a notification. Take two photos in response to the message during the next two minutes (one with the rear camera and one with the front camera). If you were unable to publish at that moment after launching the BeReal app, you will get a ‘Post a be real.’ Click on it.
If you use BeReal on iOS. Then you’ll notice a button that says ‘Post a BeReal.’
- Simply click on it.
- After that, take a BeReal photo.
- Then press the transmit button.
- Choose your sending options.
That is, all you have to do is look at your post front or see it at Discovery, for example. Then, once more, hit the send button.
Can You Remove Comments From A BeReal Post?
Yes, you can delete comments that were left on your BeReal post as well as comments that you left on other people’s BeReal posts.
Open the comment section if you wish to erase the comments that were left on your BeReal post. Then hold the comment you wish to erase in place. The delete symbol will then appear at the top. The remark will be deleted if you click on it.
If you wish to erase a comment you sent, hold it down and then click the Delete icon.
How Can I Create A New BeReal?
BeReal is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. To begin, download the application from your preferred app store. To make an account, provide your phone number, full name, birthday, and username.
A confirmation code will be sent to the phone number you provided.
Is It Possible To Remove A BeReal Photo?
- After tapping the post you want to delete,
- Click on the three dots in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Select “Delete from Memories” from the menu in the top-right corner of the screen.
Is the BeReal App secure?
The BeReal app lacks profiles, followers, likes, and messaging. This photo-sharing app is safer to use because it avoids some of the more dangerous aspects of social networking sites, but there are certain hazards and issues to consider.