BIGO Technology, situated in Singapore, owns one of the most popular live-streaming platforms, Bigo live. BIGO technology was created in 2014 by David Li and Jason Hu. As of the year 2019,
Many users are looking for a way to erase their Bigo live account on Android and iPhone since they don’t have time or don’t want to use it.
If you fall into this category, don’t worry; this article will show you how to do it step by step.
Let’s take a look at some of Bigo’s live features first.
Bigo’s Live Features
Bigo Live is similar to any other live streaming platform where people may broadcast their daily lives and showcase their skills.
On the explore page, users may watch trending live streams and filter out broadcasters from any country they like. Users who meet specific requirements can construct their own families.
Users may watch and broadcast live streams of famous games like PUBG, League of Legends, RoV, and Free Fire, among others.
In 2020, it joined as a sponsor for the Box Fighting Championship.
Video Call & Live Video Chat
Bigo live users can invite friends to one-on-one online video chats or create group video chats or video calls with up to eight people using the Multi-guest Room. Users can use the match-up function to start a random chat with people nearby or make new friends.
PK in Action
PK (also known as Battles) is a form of real-time competition between streamers. This feature hosts a live competition between two or more live streamers and their audiences. The game will be won by the person with the most attraction points.
Users can also upload photos and short videos, as well as add hashtags to their posts on the bar, where people frequently upload clips and screenshots of their live streams.
How to Remove Bigo Live Account from Server
Unfortunately, there is no way to delete your Bigo account at this time. However, we will twerk our way around other ways you can do that.
How Do I Delete My Bigo Live Account From The App?
- When the app is open, click on the profile icon in the bottom right corner.
- Find the Help & Feedback option.
- When you click on Q6, you’ll discover that the app currently lacks a delete feature.
- So, if you don’t want to have access to your account again, you’ll need to clear some information to permanently deactivate it.
- Navigate to your profile and select “my post.” clear out or delete every post you’ve made
- Select the liked button. You can delete every post you’ve liked and unlike every post that appears in this section.
- Return to your profile, select Settings, and then Notifications. You can see a list of the permissions for access that you have enabled in this section. Make sure to turn off all access points by tapping on them.
- Click on privacy and deactivate all of the permissions you’ve enabled.
- Then sign out of the application. You will no longer receive any notifications from the app, and you can uninstall it if you wish. If you do this, even if your account is not deleted, there will be no trace of activities because you disabled every access you enabled.
How to Request the Deletion of a Bigo Live Account
If you want to request the deletion of your Bigo live account. These are step-by-step instructions for deleting your Bigo live account.
- Log in to your account and select Settings.
- Select Account Management from the drop-down menu.
- Locate the account ownership area and remove the account with a snap.
- Snap next after entering your account password or secret phrase.
- Make sure your record meets all of the requirements. Continue snapping when you’ve confirmed.
- Check to see if you’ve read the account termination agreement. Then select Delete Account from the drop-down menu.
- Read the confirmation of your account’s termination. Then select Delete Account from the drop-down menu.
- You will be locked out of your account instantly if you get a notice saying your account has been permanently deleted.
The following is a list of the requirements for requesting account deletion
- This is your Bigo ID.
- Your motivations for erasing your account information.
- Please provide your email address.
- Screenshot of the phone model that you use to access Bigo Live.
- Model of your enlistment phone.
What Happens If You Delete Your BIGO LIVE Account?
- You will not be able to log in, reactivate, utilize, or restore that account after it’s been deleted.
- You will not also be able to get a refund on any things you have purchased after deletion, nor will you be able to get a payment or pending payment from your broadcast or live stream.
- Your profile, images, videos, messages, comments, props, presents, visual currency, shares, levels, followers, privileges, and other digital items will be permanently wiped after deletion and will not be recoverable.
How do I get my Bigo live account back?
You have 20 days to reinstate your account after it has been deleted. Simply enter into your account with your login credentials over the next 20 days, and your account will be restored, allowing you to use it once more.
Is it possible to see if my account has been deleted?
Yes, you can confirm this because after you remove your account, you will receive a notification stating that your account has been permanently terminated and that you will be logged out. As a result, you will be unable to log into your account, indicating that your account has been deleted.
Things to deactivate before you delete your account:
Before you delete your account, you should delete and deactivate the following items:
Remove all posts
Check to see if you have any posts there, and then delete them permanently.
Turn off your app notifications:
Now go to notifications and you will see a lot of options that are activated and should be deactivated.
Deactivate your privacy settings:
After deactivating, return to the settings page and select privacy. You will also see some options that have been activated again. Deactivate them now.