You’ve come to this page because you need to know how to delete, close, terminate, or manage your Kroger account. If that’s the case and you are sure about your decision, you’ve arrived at the right place.
We’ll simply walk you through the process of closing your account. So whatever you have for closing your account is none of our concern. However, our primary goal is to assist you with deleting, closing, or managing your account.
In the meantime, here’s how you unsubscribe from Kroger: Open an email from Kroger that you’ve received. To unsubscribe, scroll to the bottom of the email and click the unsubscribe link. That is all there is to it. You will no longer get emails from them.
How Do I Remove My Kroger Account?
To cancel your subscription online, follow the steps outlined below:
- Log in to your Kroger account first.
- Navigate to your account’s Account Settings page. (To do so, go to the upper right-hand corner of any page and click the ‘Account’ symbol.) This will bring you to the Account Settings page).
- Next, go to the ‘Account Options’ section and click the “Cancel and Delete Account” button.
- Click the red Cancel And Remove Account button if you want to permanently delete your account and all related information. You will be unable to log in or access your account information if you select this option. Your membership will be terminated immediately, and you will no longer be able to save money on prescriptions with your Kroger Rx Savings Club membership.
- Verify the Cancellation. So, after clicking the Cancel And Delete Account button, you’ll be asked to confirm your cancellation decision.
- Finally, choose a reason for canceling from the drop-down menus, then click the red Deactivate And Delete Account button to permanently delete and cancel your account.
Online options for canceling or deleting your Kroger Rx Savings Club membership
To begin, simply follow the steps below:
- Go to “https://www.krogersc.com/cancel” to cancel or delete your account.
- You must enter your username and password to access your account.
- Finally, to cancel or permanently deactivate your account, follow the on-screen instructions.
By email, you can delete your Kroger Fresh account
Kroger Fresh offers two options for deleting your data (and account). They are as follows:
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) (EU Residents): You have the right to request that an organization that holds data about you remove that data. The ‘right to erasure’ is the term for this. You can make your request either verbally or in writing. To serve as evidence, we propose writing via email. You have one calendar month to get a response from an organization.
- Under the CCPA, California residents can ask a company to delete the data/personal information it has on them (California Consumer Privacy Act). The company is required by law to erase the customer’s personal information from its records and to instruct any service partners to do the same. Fines of up to $7,500 per infraction can be imposed if a business fails to comply with the CCPA.
Now that we know what the laws are, you can terminate your account by sending an email to Kroger Fresh. The following is how to handle a request to delete account data: The following is how to handle a request delete account data:
- Describe why you want your data/account erased in your email – You are not required to provide a rationale for your request under GDPR or CCPA.
- Please provide all pertinent information about your Kroger Fresh account.
- Mention the applicable law, such as the GDPR or the CCPA, when making your request.
- Notify Kroger Fresh of the noncompliance penalty, which is a $7,500 fee under the CCPA and 4% of yearly turnover under GDPR.
- Please send an email to: https://www.kroger.com/hc/help/contact-us/customer-comments.
On your iPhone or iPad, here’s how to cancel your Kroger subscription
- To begin, open the Settings app and select your name from the drop-down menu.
- Then select “Subscriptions” from the drop-down menu.
(Please keep in mind that you may not see this tab right away.) In this case, choose iTunes & Appstore from the drop-down menu.)
- Then, choose your Apple ID from the list. Sign in with your Apple ID, then scroll down to “Subscriptions.”
- After that, tap on the Kroger (subscription) you’d like to evaluate.
- Now press the Cancel button.
(Note that if you don’t see a “Cancel Subscription” button for Kroger, your subscription has already been canceled.) It will no longer be renewed).
On your Android device, how do you cancel a subscription?
To cancel your Kroger subscription on Android, you must first understand that simply removing the Kroger app will not suffice. To begin, simply follow the steps below:
- To begin, go to the Google Play Store. If you have multiple Google accounts, make sure you’re signed into the correct one.
- Go to “Subscriptions” from the menu.
- Tap the “Cancel Subscription” button after selecting the Kroger subscription you want to cancel.
- Complete the task as directed.
Your future subscriptions will be canceled and will not be renewed once your Kroger membership has been removed from Google Play.
How do I get rid of my Kroger Card?
It’s difficult to remove card information from Kroger if you subscribed directly. Only a few websites allow you to erase your credit card information. So, in the future, you’ll have to make do with a few tactics before and after subscribing to websites.
- Your only option is to contact Kroger directly. Obtain their contact information here and contact them or better still, here is their email address: [email protected]
On a Mac computer, here’s how to cancel a subscription
Follow these steps to cancel your Kroger subscription on your Mac:
- To get started, open the Mac App Store and then click on your name in the sidebar at the bottom.
- At the top of the window, click the “View Information” option and sign in if prompted.
- On the following screen, scroll down until you reach the “Subscriptions” tab, then click “Manage.”
- Next, click “Edit” next to the Kroger app, and then “Cancel Subscription.”
How to Cancel a Kroger Subscription through PayPal
Follow these steps to cancel your Kroger subscription on PayPal:
- To begin, go to www.paypal.com and log into your PayPal account.
- The settings tab, which is next to the logout option, should be selected.
- In the Automatic Payments dashboard, select “Payments” from the menu and then “Manage Automatic Payments.”
- You’ll be presented with a list of merchant agreements you’ve previously transacted with. To cancel, click “Kroger” or “The Kroger Company.”
- A confirmation page will be displayed. To confirm that you wish to stop making payments to Kroger, click the “Cancel Automatic Payments” tab.
- Then, on the verification page, click “Done” to complete the unsubscription.
Has this article been of assistance to you? If you answered yes, please leave a comment in the box below.