If you want to try the streaming service before paying the monthly fee, Hulu’s free trial is the best option. Hulu has thousands of movies and TV shows to choose from, so you’ll have no trouble finding something to watch. There are also live TV plans that provide access to popular channels such as FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC, and others. Also, keep in mind that the Hulu free trial is among the best available when compared to other services such as Disney Plus and Netflix.
The free trial has been stopped but there is a workaround for it. You may still watch all of Hulu’s movies, TV shows, documentaries, and original series during the 30-day free trial of the regular subscription.
Is there a free trial for Hulu?
Yes, Hulu currently offers a free trial. This is only available for part of their plans, and there are three basic plans and three bundle plans in total. They also offer a limited-time free trial of a premium add-on of their choice, which is added to the Hulu base plan. When it comes to Hulu, free trials come and go, their lengths change, and some plans lose them entirely.
There used to be a trial period that included access to Live TV platforms, though it was quite brief. This item has been retired. They extended the trial and limited it to some of their plans.
You can also sign up for a Hulu account and receive a free trial via a third-party bill if you:
- are a Comcast customer with an eligible Xfinity Flex or X1 device
- have an existing Roku account and a Roku device that is supported
- Get an Amazon profile and an Amazon gadget that works with it
- have an active iTunes account and a compatible Apple TV or iOS mobile device
What can you watch on Hulu for free?
On Hulu, there’s always something to watch. There are thousands of videos in every genre, including movies, documentaries, and a variety of other genres.
Subscribers can watch TV shows such as This Is Us and Futurama, as well as comedies such as Bob’s Burgers, 30 Rock, and Brooklyn-99.
All users can also watch popular Hulu Originals such as The Handmaid’s Tale, Pen15, and Minding the Gap. Exclusive Telenovelas and other Spanish-dubbed series, as well as a broad variety of anime in both dubbed and subtitled forms, are available.
How Long Does the Hulu Free Trial Last?
Hulu occasionally changes the length of the free trial they offer based on the current offers. The trial was only seven days recently. Hulu currently offers a 30-day free trial on two plans before paying.
Hulu’s basic package with a Partner or Premium add-on usually lasts 7 days.
Hulu’s basic plan with advertisements Hulu’s base plan is free for the first month during the trial period (no ads) free trial – free Premium add-on for the first month (HBO Max, Starz, Showtime, Cinemax) 7-day free trial with Hulu base plan.
How to Get a Free Hulu Trial?
It’s very simple to obtain a Hulu free trial, so here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do so. However, keep in mind that you must be a new customer to take advantage of this offer.
- Begin by visiting their website and clicking the Sign Up Now button to begin your Hulu subscription.
- You’ll be directed to a page where you can choose between the Hulu (No Ads) plan and the ad-supported Hulu plan, so select the one you want to keep after the trial period ends.
- Enter your email address, a new password, your name, and gender, and then click the Continue button to proceed to the next screen.
- Choose a payment method for when the trial period ends and click the Submit button to complete the account creation process.
- You can now watch Hulu on any device that supports it!
You must add a Premium add-on 7-day free trial if you want to use it. Here’s where you’ll find it:
- Navigate to your User profile in an internet browser.
- Under Your Subscription, click Manage Add-Ons.
- Select the add-on from Partner Add-Ons (HBO Max, STARZ, Cinemax, Showtime).
- To confirm, click Review Changes.
Is it possible to get a Hulu free trial without a credit card?
You certainly can. For all On-Demand library subscriptions, you can enjoy a Hulu free trial without a credit card (with or without ads).
You have two options after creating your account and selecting your future payment method. One of them is entering your credit card information, while the other is paying with PayPal or Venmo. The latter is only available as a payment method if you sign up or update your payment through your mobile device’s web browser.
If you don’t want to give your credit card information for the Hulu free trial, you can always use PayPal or Venmo. You can’t register on streaming platforms without you first submitting your payment details.
Will the Hulu Free Trial auto-renew into a subscription?
As with most live TV and streaming platforms that require a payment method when signing up for a free trial, the Hulu free trial automatically renews into a subscription when the free period expires. After all, that is the purpose of requesting payment information.
It means that the plan you selected to try when you created your customer account will be the one to which you will be subscribed once the trial period ends, and they will charge you the relating membership fee.
How Can I Cancel My Hulu Free Trial?
Of course, if Hulu isn’t for you, you can cancel the trial at any time while it’s active to avoid being charged. Log in to your Hulu account and follow the cancellation instructions. Here’s how to end your Hulu free trial:
- On a computer or mobile browser, navigate to your Account page.
- Under the Account section, select Cancel and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When you’re finished, Hulu will send you a confirmation email.
Remember that if you cancel during your free trial period, they will end immediately your Hulu access.