Pandora is a music streaming platform that provides free services to its users. It has millions of songs in its database from which any user can select. Pandora is akin to Spotify and YouTube Music, and it competes fiercely with the music industry’s behemoths. You can listen to as many songs as you want on Pandora, but there are adverts in between each song. One of its features is an offline playback, which is only available to paid members. It does, however, cost $5-$10 every month. So, in this article, we’ll show you how to get a free Pandora premium subscription.
Because GRO–Global Radio Operation has prohibited Pandora from being global, it is only available in the United States, Australia, and New Zealand. Pandora’s only drawback is that 90 percent of its services are only available to premium subscribers.
How to Get a 30-Day Free Trial of Pandora
Pandora offers two options, one called Pandora Plus, and the other called Pandora Premium, as previously stated. Pandora is now offering a free trial on both of its subscriptions, and you may join up for the Pandora Plus plan if you want a 30-day sample.
You’ll get a 30-day free trial with Pandora Plus, and here are some of the features that will persuade you to need Pandora Plus over the free Pandora version:
- It’s ad-free, so you can listen to music without interruption.
- You’ll be able to search for songs and skip them as many times as you want.
- You will listen to the show while offline, but only for a short time.
Pandora Plus is $4.99 per month regularly, which you will have to pay once the trial period has over. This plan’s only drawback is that you won’t be able to build or share playlists. Here’s how to receive a free Pandora Plus trial directly from Pandora; the procedure is the same for purchasing Pandora Premium:
- Click here to go to Pandora’s website.
- Then select ‘View Plans’ from the drop-down menu. Choose a free trial of any plan that interests you.
- You’ll need to establish an account, which will require an email address.
- It will prompt you to input your payment information, which includes your credit card information. We will not charge you until your trial period has ended.
- Select a monthly or yearly subscription option, then click the ‘Start Trial button.
How to Get a Free 60-Day Pandora Trial
Let’s look at Pandora’s other option, Pandora Premium. It’s one of the most expensive Pandora subscriptions, with a lot of features and a long trial time.
If you want a longer free trial, consider Pandora Premium, which includes more features than Pandora Plus and offers a 60-day free trial.
Pandora Premium costs $9.99 a month regularly. If you want to keep using Pandora after the free trial period ends, you’ll have to pay. You are eligible for the Pandora Premium plan if you have not previously used Pandora.
This plan includes all the features of Pandora Plus, plus the ability to make playlists, share playlists on social media apps, and listen to music offline.
How Can I Get a 7-Day Free Trial of Pandora
Pandora does not currently provide a 7-day free trial because it already offers 30-day and 60-day free trials to new subscribers. Compared to what it is currently offering, seven days is just too short.
So, we strongly advise you to take advantage of those trials because they are a fantastic opportunity to try out the app and listen to music without commercials for a month or more.
What are the advantages of Pandora Premium?
Many people have asked me about the advantages of Pandora Premium, so I’ve chosen to offer you a rundown of all the Pandora Premium features you’ll gain if you upgrade from Pandora Plus to Premium:
- It’s ad-free, so you can listen to music without interruption.
- On the application, you’ll be able to search for songs.
- You can also skip tracks as many times as you want.
- Offline listening is available for a limited period.
- You may also make playlists, add music to them you want to listen to every day, and share them with your friends.
After the free trial, how much does Pandora cost?
When the Pandora free trial expires, the prices of the two plans will change. Pandora Plus will cost $4.99 per month after the trial, while Pandora Premium will cost $9.99 each month.
There are a variety of additional Pandora options available, but none of them provide a free trial.
A family package is also available, with the Pandora Premium Family plan costing $14.99 per month. If you are a student, you can obtain Pandora Premium for only $4.99 per month.
Military personnel can also subscribe to the Pandora Premium plan for $7.99 per month.
When the free trial period expires, does Pandora automatically charge you?
Pandora has an auto-renewal feature that will charge you for your next membership after your free trial time ends. If you do not wish to continue, you must cancel your Pandora free trial before it expires.
Pandora requests payment information when consumers sign up for a free trial, as it will bill you for a monthly or yearly Pandora subscription, depending on your preference.
It’s simple to cancel Pandora’s free trial; simply sign in to your account, click on your Profile icon, and then look for your current subscriptions.
What’s the difference between Pandora Plus, Pandora Premium, and Free Pandora?
Pandora has multiple service options, each of which includes access to our industry-leading radio service:
Pandora has a free but ad-supported plan too. You may create stations based on your favorite artists, songs, and genres as a free listener. We’ll curate the music for you, and you may give us feedback on what you like and don’t like by rating it with your thumbs. You may enjoy Podcasts and get access to skips and Premium sessions by listening to commercials.
- Pandora Plus members get ad-free personalized stations, the ability to skip or replay more tracks, offline listening, higher-quality audio, and a longer timeout period. Pandora Plus costs $4.99 per month or $54.89 annually.
- Pandora Premium contains all the features of Pandora Plus, plus unlimited offline listening and on-demand music search and playback. You may create fully personalized playlists with Pandora Premium, listen to as much of your music library offline as your mobile device will allow, and enjoy higher-quality audio and longer timeouts than Pandora Plus subscribers. You can choose between the Pandora paid membership plans of $9.99 per month or $109.89 annually. Determine Minimum Specifications & Supported Devices to see which devices offer Pandora Premium features.