If you’ve heard of BeReal but aren’t sure what it is or how to utilize it, don’t worry. Although the concept is unusual, the app is one of the more user-friendly and low-cost social networks available.
The primary notion of BeReal is that you’re urged to take a picture of whatever you’re doing at a specific (but varied) hour each day and share it with your friends. You won’t be able to see someone else’s BeReal until you’ve shared your own.
If you’re over the age of 22, your feed is undoubtedly full of people sitting at their desks. LOL Nonetheless, seeing it can be a good consolation.
What Exactly Is BeReal?
Alexis Berreyat founded BeReal, a social media app, in 2020. Although it originated in France, the app is most popular in other countries, particularly among college students in the United States.
After viral TikTok videos began addressing it, the app gained worldwide traction. BeReal is currently ranked first on the Apple App Store’s Top Charts for Social Networking and has been downloaded over 20 million times.
The app’s main feature is a daily notice that reminds users to share a selfie and a snapshot of their surroundings at a random moment. Users have two minutes to post the photo, and the two-image collage is automatically constructed using the user’s front and rear cameras.
The idea is to share random, everyday occurrences to provide a more realistic sharing experience than Instagram and other sites that emphasize aesthetics.
How Do You Take Two Photos On BeReal?
Have you ever wondered how to shoot two photos on BeReal?
It’s quite simple! Simply
- Launch the BeReal application on your smartphone >
- Access your account >
- Wait for the notification to take a BeReal or select Post a BeReal >
- At that time, your phone’s back camera will be turned on >
- Take a photo with the back camera >
- To change the orientation of your camera, click the two arrows icon >
- Take a photo with the front camera >
- Both images will appear on the screen together in the same picture >
- You can now send it to others.
That’s all it takes to shoot two photos on BeReal. This is how simple it is to take two separate photos on BeReal. Let us go over these processes in further detail.
- Place yourself in front of the camera and press the shutter (a white circle) at the bottom of the screen.
- When you finish taking your selfie, the app will switch to your back camera.
- To snap another image, press the shutter again.
- If you need more illumination, tap on the lightning bolt.
- Choose whether to share the post with just your friends or with the entire BeReal community.
- Select whether or not to disclose your geolocation.
- Once your post is up, add a caption.
That’s all! On BeReal, this is how you take two photos. You can only post one BeReal per day. You are not permitted to post more than one BeReal in a single day.
On BeReal, you can capture two separate photos that are combined into a single image. You can also try these instructions on how to take two distinct photographs on BeReal and enjoy utilizing the platform and discovering your BeReal pals or those publicly shared by users.
How To Retake A Picture On BeReal
Because you took both shots in a couple of seconds, you may be unhappy with the results and wish to retake them.
You can accomplish this by following the procedures outlined below:
- Tap on the photo you want to retake.
- Click the “X” button in the upper right-hand corner of the image.
- Take a fresh photograph.
The two-minute timer will start running as you take a picture. This implies you can only take a certain amount of retakes before it goes off.
Take two self-portraits.
You may notice some users publishing posts with two selfies as you navigate through your BeReal page. This is achievable if you are quick enough to flip your phone after shooting the first photo.
It may not be simple on the first try, but if you are persistent enough, you will succeed.
Take notice that shooting two photos goes against the spirit of the app, which seeks to illustrate where the user is when their selfie is taken. It deletes the fun from it.
How Long Before A Post Expire?
All BeReal posts have a 24-hour expiry date. This implies that the post you share will only be visible to your friends for 24 hours in their news feed.
Of course, if someone shares your post hours after you submitted it, it will be visible on their profiles for the next 24 hours.
BeReal also offers a section called “Your Memories” where you can view all of your previous postings. Only you can see this section and scroll through it horizontally to view your previous images.
You can also save your posts to your phone’s gallery, share them via email, or forward them to another social network.
Is It Possible For A Post Two To BeReal A Day?
You can’t do it. It is not feasible to post more than two BeReal in a single day. Each day, you can only upload one BeReal. When you post a BeReal and then attempt to post another, the feature is deactivated and you cannot post another.
As a result, you can only shoot two photos on BeReal using your device’s front and rear cameras. This is the only BeReal that can be posted on this app.
How can I take two pictures On BeReal?
It is quite simple to use the BeReal platform and take two photos on BeReal. Here are the steps you must take to take two different photos on BeReal.
- Launch the BeReal app on your phone.
- It’s time to BeReal, so tap the notice.
- Take a photo with your device’s back camera.
- To flip the camera, tap the two arrows icon.
- Take a photo with your device’s front-facing camera.
- You can now select the Send button.
That’s all! On BeReal, this is how you take two photos. You can also attempt these procedures for taking two distinct photographs on BeReal and have fun with it.