There is always a plethora of anime streaming apps available. After experiencing anything on a larger screen, such as your Smart TV screen, you will not want to use your little phone screen for it. Crunchyroll is one of the few apps available for watching anime online. It has one of the most comprehensive anime libraries with High Definition content.
Crunchyroll is also available on your gaming console. You can cast it on other platforms because it is multi-platform entertainment software. Crunchyroll enrolled it on the Samsung Smart TV at that point. How to Get Crunchyroll on Samsung TV is covered in this article.
You can use it for free and also, it had a paid streaming app containing a lot of anime in HD. Without a subscription, you can watch all the anime HD content for free with ads. However, with the membership, I like to watch anime in HD without ads.
Premium subscriptions are available for $9.99 per month or $7.99 per year. It can download the Crunchyroll website from the official website.
Crunchyroll works on a variety of platforms, including Android, Windows, iOS, and even Mac computers. You can access all material by logging in with your login credentials.
What is the best way to get Crunchyroll on a Samsung Smart TV?
The Crunchyroll app for Samsung Smart TV does not have official support. As a result, the Crunchyroll app is only available via casting/screen mirroring and streaming devices on Samsung Smart TVs. Let’s have a look at how to do it.
- Devices for Streaming
Crunchyroll on Samsung TV: How to Do It
The Crunchyroll app now has official Chromecast support. Let’s get started with the steps to cast the Crunchyroll app to your Samsung TV.
- Install Chromecast on your Samsung Smart TV.
- On your smartphone, install the Crunchyroll app.
- Then open the Crunchyroll app on your smartphone and sign in.
- Connect Chromecast and Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now go to your smartphone and open the Crunchyroll app. After that, select the Chromecast icon.
- Allow it to search for nearby available devices.
- In the Crunchyroll app, tap on the name of your Chromecast device
- Then open the app and enjoy the content you want on your Samsung Smart TV.
Crunchyroll may be accessed and watched using the built-in browser on your Smart TV
Samsung’s Smart TVs may not support all apps, but it should not deter you. The best you can do is use a web browser to access streaming services that allow you to view the video by simply logging in.
- Select and launch the web browser from your Samsung Smart TV’s home screen.
- The Samsung Internet browser will be its name.
- You may navigate the web browser with the Samsung Smart TV remote.
- Simply go to the Crunchyroll website and sign in with your information.
- Choose from a variety of anime series to watch.
- You can now watch the material directly on your Samsung Smart TV.
Crunchyroll on Samsung Smart TV using AirPlay
These instructions are only for Samsung Smart TVs with built-in AirPlay. Let’s get started on getting the Crunchyroll app on your Samsung Smart TV via AirPlay.
- On iOS, get the Crunchyroll app.
- Sign in to Crunchyroll on your iOS device now.
- Then connect to the same Wi-Fi network on your Samsung Smart TV and iOS device.
- Make sure it turned the AirPlay feature on your Samsung Smart TV on.
- Play the content in the Crunchyroll app for iOS.
- Allow the Crunchyroll app to look for nearby available devices by tapping the AirPlay icon.
- In the app, select your Samsung Smart TV and enjoy the video on your TV.
Using Streaming Devices, Get Crunchyroll On Samsung Smart TV
The Crunchyroll app is compatible with the following streaming devices.
- How to use Apple TV for Crunchyroll
- How to use Fire TV Stick for Crunchy roll
- How to use Roku for Crunchyroll
Let’s go over how to get the Crunchyroll app on your Samsung Smart TV using streaming devices.
- Samsung Smart TV can connect to your streaming device.
- Finally, connect your streaming device to the Internet via Wi-Fi.
- Next, go to your streaming device’s app store.
- Then, on your streaming device, look for the Crunchyroll app.
- To get the Crunchyroll app on your streaming device, go to the corresponding install option and select it.
- Then, using your streaming device, log into Crunchyroll and watch your favorite Crunchyroll shows on TV.
Where can I look for it?
Crunchyroll claims that its service is available in over 200 countries. There are, however, some exceptions. Some Crunchyroll movies and shows are not accessible in all countries. It’s for a variety of reasons, including varied streaming license rights based on your country.
Compatible gadgets For Crunchyroll
The following channels are used to access the service:
- Apple iPads and iPhones
- Android phones and tablets
- Crunchyroll is available on Roku set-top boxes and streaming sticks, as well as smart televisions.
- LG Smart TV with Amazon Fire TV streaming sticks, streaming sticks, and Crunchyroll
- Smart TVs with Android
- PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Crunchyroll on PlayStation 5, and Vita game consoles
- Game console Microsoft Xbox One
- Game console Nintendo Wii U
- Chromecast by Google
- Crunchyroll.com Windows 10 software provides Internet access via a browser.
The service was accessible via the Microsoft Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii platforms. The apps, however, have been removed from the market.
Plans and Pricing for Crunchyroll
Crunchyroll is a streaming service that is available for free. With the free membership, you may watch all anime series after they have been broadcast in Japan and with advertisements. With a membership, you can watch anime shows without interruptions within one hour of their broadcast.
You will have access to Digital Manga, offline streaming, unrestricted access to its library, and so on, depending on your membership. Any of the subscriptions are available on the Crunchyroll website.
- Fan: $7.99 per month (1 Device)
- Mega Fan: $9.99 per month or $79.99 per year (4 Devices)
Questions and Answers
How can I get Crunchyroll to play on my Samsung TV?
We can cast Crunchyroll content to your Samsung TV from your Android or iOS mobile.
Is the Crunchyroll app available for free?
You can use the Crunchyroll app for free, but it will display advertisements. Membership is required to access ad-free streaming.
Why isn’t Crunchyroll available on Samsung TV?
Crunchyroll isn’t yet compatible with Samsung TV, thus you might not be able to find it.
Can I use Plex to watch Crunchyroll on my Samsung TV?
Install the Plex app on your Samsung smart TV and use it to access the Crunchyroll app.