For the lovers of TikTok who want to watch it on your big screen, you can now do so in the United States on an Android TV device, as well as Samsung and LG smart TVs. Although the videos are still vertical, they are now larger on a television screen.
TikTok isn’t exclusive to these TVs; the social video platform is also available on Amazon’s Fire TV devices in North America. The app was also accessible in the United Kingdom, France, and Germany. Anyone with an Android TV device, including the Chromecast with Google TV, will enjoy TikTok’s viral videos with today’s rollout in the United States.
Samsung claims that smart TVs from 2018 to 2021 will download the new TikTok app. Smart TV owners with earlier Samsung devices, however, cannot use the new software. The app is available for LG Smart TVs running webOS 4.0 through webOS 6.0 from 2018 to 2021.
“It built the TikTok TV app for a TV home-viewing experience, making it easy to watch material from our ‘For You’ and ‘Following’ feeds on the big screen,” the business said of the content. This list includes the most popular and watched videos in a range of genres, such as gaming, comedy, food, and animals.”
This is a smart move by TikTok because it allows users a new method to interact with their software. People enjoy viewing videos on large screens, and this expansion allows even more people to use TikTok on their televisions.
Is there a TikTok for the Smart TV version?
However, because the famous humorous videos app does not yet have a version for smart TVs, another way must be used. This entails downloading the Video and TV Cast application to our phone and our smart TV (LG, Samsung, or Sony Bravia), which allows us to play the content of our phone on the TV screen, including both local photographs and videos and videos from the internet. These are the measures you must take.
How to use TikTok on your LG or Samsung Smart TV
- Connect both the TV and the mobile device to the same Wi-Fi network to begin.
- From the Google Play Store or the App Store, download the Video & TV Cast application that corresponds to the model of your television.
- To see the local (cell phone) IP address, open the app and tap the Cast icon.
- Then, from the respective app store, download Video & TV Cast on your Smart TV. Versions are available for LG, Samsung, Sony, and Chromecast devices, among others.
- Using the remote control, open the app and enter the IP address specified in the previous paragraph.
- Open the mobile app’s web browser and hit the pencil button once the two apps have been connected.
- Paste the link to the TikTok video you wish to broadcast to the large screen into the address field. (You can copy the link using the Copy link option in the TikTok app’s Share menu.)
- Once the video has loaded in your mobile phone’s Video & TV Cast browser, tap the Play button at the bottom of the screen.
On Roku, you may watch TikTok.
- Get the Mirror Meister app on your phone.
If you’re using an iPhone or iPad, you can get Mirror Meister for free from the iTunes App Store and start watching TikTok on Roku right now.
- Verify the connection
Find out that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku. If you’re not sure whether they’re connected to the same network, consult our guide: https://www.mirrormeister.com/support/ios/reboot-the-router/
- Choose Roku.
If your iPhone and TV are both connected to the same network, your iPhone will automatically look for and display your Roku device on your local network. This can be a Roku streaming player, a Roku stick, or a Roku TV (Hisense, TCL, Insignia, Element, Onn, and Sharp). To cast TikTok, click the name of the Roku device you want to use. When you see the green mark indicator, it implies they’ve been connected successfully.
- Start Mirroring Your Screen
To mirror, use the “Start Mirroring” button. The screen of your iPhone or iPad will appear on your Roku TV in a few seconds.
You can now exit the Mirror Meister app and start watching your TikTok on Roku after completing all the procedures. If you haven’t already, go to the App Store and download TikTok.
How to Used AirBeamTV (https://www.airbeam.tv/) To Stream TikTok to your Smart Tv.
You can mirror your TikTok on your television in under a minute with AirBeamTV! This simple and convenient way will enhance your enjoyment of watching TikTok videos. You will not require any technical help for this reason. Any user can download it and use it to cast TikTok on TV in a short amount of time. Simply follow the instructions outlined below:
- To begin, download the AirBeamTV app.
- Connect your TikTok smart TV stream to your app by connecting both devices to the same wireless network.
- Once both devices are connected to the same network, use your phone to look for your TV. Use the AirBeamTV application to connect to the TV.
- Start screen mirroring and enjoy your time watching TikTok videos on your television’s wide-screen.
How to Stream TikTok to Your Smart TV with LetsView (https://letsview.com/)
LetsView is a highly rated TV mirroring program that allows you to watch TikTok on your TV. The app is completely free to download and use on any mobile device. It can connect the software to any DLNA streaming device, allowing you to watch TikTok videos on a huge screen. You can also use it on your PC. This software also gives you a variety of options for connecting your devices.
- Install the app on your phone and watch it on your TV.
- You can use a pin code to link both devices by entering the proper one on each device for the other. Second, to link the devices, a QR code scan can be done. In both circumstances, the constraint of both devices sharing the same network is removed, enhancing the app’s usability.
- Start the stream, open the TikTok app on your Android TV, and begin watching TikTok.
- Install the application on your smart TV as well if you have one.
- From the application, connect the devices.
- Start streaming TikTok on your smart TV right away.