If you are a business person, these blog post is for you. I will show you how you can Sign up for Amazon business in this post and if you already have an account, I will show you how you can log in to that account. Amazon Business is good for your business considering the tools you will have access to and you will manage procurement with the certainty of gaining from it. If in the end you still have issues you will want to contact customer care at Amazon Business, I will show you how you can do that as well. Let us know in the comment box if there is anything that we can help you with and our team of admins at HowTosGeek will respond to you within 24 hours.
How to Sign up to Amazon Business Account
For those who are new to this platform but have not yet signed up, this is the part I will show you in steps on how to register your account. It is an easy step to follow, just check below and follow till the end to sign up for your new account.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to setting up an Amazon Business account:
Step 1: Access Amazon Business
- Visit amazon.com/business and click on the “Create Your Amazon Business Account” button.
Step 2: Enter Business Information
- Provide your business details, including company name, address, and phone number. Once all required information is entered, click “Continue.”
Step 3: Set Up Payment Method
- Choose your preferred payment method, either credit card or bank transfer. After selecting your payment method, click “Continue.”
Step 4: Review and Submit
- Review your order details, and once you are satisfied, click on the “Submit” button.
That’s it! You’ve now successfully Signed up for your Amazon Business account. You can further customize your account by adding team members, assigning user roles, and setting preferences such as product categories and payment accounts. This is not difficult as I told you earlier right? Please reach out to us in the comment section if you are still in need of support.
How to Log into your Amazon Business Account
For those who have the account already, all you need right now is how you can log into that account. I will show you just a few steps that can get this done for you. Check below for the steps to follow:
Step 1: Access Amazon Business
- Go to Amazon Business and locate the “Sign In” option in the top right corner.
Step 2: Enter Your Credentials
- Provide your registered email address and password.
Step 3: Forgot Your Password?
- If you’ve forgotten your password, click on “Forgot Password?” and enter your email address. Amazon will send you an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
With just these three steps above, you should be logged into your Amazon account by now. If you have an issue logging into your account. Contact Amazon customer care for more support. Better still, you can leave a comment with your complaint about Amazon business login.
How to Contact Amazon Business Customer Service
If you have issues that you need the attention of Amazon Business customer care. You can contact them by using the contact address provided in this post. You can contact Amazon Business Customer Service through the following methods:
Method 1: Email Support (Preferred)
- Send an email to customer support at [email protected].
Method 2: Amazon Business Account
- Log into your Amazon Business account.
- Click on “Contact Us” to use their Customer Service Chat system.
- Alternatively, request a Customer Service Representative to call you.
These options allow you to easily reach Amazon Business Customer Service for assistance.