Den Cable login and registration can be a difficult procedure if you are not used to their site interface but in this blog entry, I will answer these questions to you and go a step further to show you how you can contact DEN customer service. I will be listing the state’s grievances phone number and address you can call to pass your problem to DEN. YOu have found the right post, now keep reading to get the full gist.
How to Login to DEN Cable TV
Logging in to your DEN Cable TV account is a straightforward process, and the best part is you don’t even need to remember a password. To log in, simply follow these easy steps:
- Open Your Web Browser: Start by opening your preferred web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Visit the DEN Cable TV Website: In the web browser’s address bar, type in the DEN Cable TV website URL and press “Enter.” This will take you to the login page.
- Enter Your Account Number: On your DEN Cable TV bill or receipt, you can find a 10-digit account number (e.g., 1XXXXXXXXX). Enter this account number in the designated field on the login page.
- Provide Your Registered Mobile Number: In the next field, enter the mobile number that you registered with DEN Cable TV.
- Enter Your Email Address: Input your email address into the appropriate field.
- Access Your Account: Once you’ve filled in your account number, registered mobile number, and email address, click the “Enter” button or the “Login” button on the page. This action will grant you access to your DEN Cable TV account.
That’s it! You’re now logged in and can enjoy managing your DEN Cable TV services hassle-free, without the need to remember a password. You can log in with your DEN cable TV without the need for most of the above, what you will just need is your Registered Mobile Number(RMN).
How to Watch DEN TV Online
Wondering how to access DEN TV online? You can now enjoy DEN TV+ with just three simple steps. Here’s how:
- Visit the App Store: To begin, open the PlayStore on your Android device or the AppStore on your Apple device. You can find these apps on your smartphone or tablet.
- Search for DEN TV+: Once you’re in the App Store, use the search function to look for “DEN TV+.” This is the official app that allows you to access DEN TV content online.
- Get DENtertained Anywhere: After you’ve found and downloaded the DEN TV+ app, you’re all set to enjoy your favorite content from DEN TV on the go. Whether you’re at home, commuting, or traveling, you can now stay connected and entertained wherever you are.
You can access DEN TV online and never miss out on your favorite shows, movies, and more. DEN TV+ brings entertainment to your fingertips, giving you the flexibility to watch your preferred content anytime, anywhere.
How to Contact DEN Cable TV
For DEN Customer Support:
- Toll-Free Number: You can reach DEN’s customer care at 1800 419 2020. It’s a free call.
- Local Cable Operator: You can also contact your local cable operator for assistance.
- To email DEN, use [email protected].
- For investor-related queries, send an email to [email protected].
Specifically for Den Cable in Dehradun:
- The customer care number for Den Cable in Dehradun is 1800-419-2020.
How to Locate Your VC Number
For most cable TV connections, you can find your VC (Viewing Card) number on a label or sticker on the back of your set-up box.
Nodal Officers and Grievance Officers at Bell Cable TV
|State||Nodal Officer / Grievance Officer||Address||Contact Number||Contact Email|
|HARYANA||Shalini Singh||Plot No – 236, 2nd Floor, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase- 3, New Delhi- 110020||9717768746||[email protected]|
|DELHI AND NCR||Sourav Roy Choudhary||Plot No -236 Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-III, New Delhi-110020||120-6175028||[email protected]|
|GUJARAT||Jayesh K Desai||4th Floor,”C” Block, Manubhai Tower, Opp.M.S.University, Sayajigunj, Baroda, Gujarat -390005||0265-2362236||[email protected]|
|KARNATAKA||Kishore KP||Hathway House, 137 Cunningham Main Rd, Sampangi Rama Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001||080-42950107||[email protected]|
|KERALA||Mr. Abhijeet KS||Dr. Koshys Arcade, 2nd floor, Plot no 153/8, A2, Opp. Oberon Mall Bypass, Edappally, Kochi, Kerala – 682024||0484-4074930||[email protected]|
|MAHARASHTRA||Ganesh Palshikar||Office No -103,Mayur Plaza,1st Floor, Wadala Naka, Nashik-422002||0253-2501483/84||[email protected]|
|MADHYA PRADESH||Shalini Singh||Plot No – 236, 2nd Floor, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase- 3, New Delhi- 110020||9717768746||[email protected]|
|UTTAR PRADESH||Shamim Akhtar||1st & 2nd Floor, Sri Raj Complex, 8 B.N Road, Kaisharbad, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh- 226001||0522-4076502||[email protected]|
|WEST BENGAL||Mr. Biswajit Bhunia||Ecostation, 4th Floor, Sector-5, Saltlake City, Kolkata- 700046||9064572098||[email protected]|
|RAJASTHAN||Shubham Sain||20-24, 5th Floor, Jaipur Electronic Market, Near Ridhi Sidhi circle, Gopalpura, Jaipur, Pin – 302018||7678100321||[email protected]|
|UTTARAKHAND||Anshul Agarwal||Haridwar Road, Near Bata Showroom, Dhrampur chowk, Dehradun, Uttarakhand||7755001623||[email protected]|
|BIHAR||Sarita Mishra||4th Floor, Anam Plaza, South Of Gandhi Maidan, Near IMA Hall, Patna, Bihar- 800001||0612-2323399||[email protected]|
|JHARKHAND||Sarita Mishra||4th Floor, Anam Plaza, South Of Gandhi Maidan, Near IMA Hall, Patna, Bihar- 800001||0612-2323399||[email protected]|
This table presents the Nodal Officers and Grievance Officers for various states, along with their contact information.