If you are a Freesat customer who is finding it difficult to work on login, Sign-up, and or how to contact the customer service provision. This post is for you. You are not alone as sometimes the user interface of this site can be confusing and you may not know how to access the services that are provided for you already. Follow the steps in this post to see how you can achieve all of this with ease! And if at the end you still have issues doing any of these please leave a comment and our team will respond to you within 24 hours.
How to Sign Up on FreeSat
Method 1: Create a Freesat Account via the Website
- Visit the Freesat Website
- Go to the Freesat website.
- Click on “Register”
- Locate the “Register” button, typically found at the top right corner of the webpage.
- Fill Out the Registration Form
- Complete the registration form with the required information.
- Check Your Email
- After submitting the form, check your email for a confirmation link.
- If you don’t receive it immediately, you may want to check your spam folder.
- Click the Confirmation Link
- Click on the confirmation link in the email to complete the registration process.
Method 2: Create a Freesat Account via Your Set Top Box
- Access the Settings Menu
- On your Freesat Set Top Box, navigate to the Settings menu.
- Follow On-Screen Instructions
- Look for the option to create a Freesat Account within the Settings menu.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to register.
Method 3: Create a Freesat Account via the Mobile App
- Download the Freesat App
- If you haven’t already, download the Freesat App on your mobile device.
- Open the Freesat App
- Launch the Freesat App on your mobile device.
- Register for a Freesat Account
- Within the app, you should find an option to register for a Freesat Account.
- Follow the provided steps to complete the registration.
You can create a Freesat Account using either the website, your Set Top Box, or the mobile app, depending on your preference. With all these different steps given, I believe that at least one of the steps above will be easy enough for you and you will be able to sign up on Freesat.
How to Delete Your FreeSat Account
If you are no longer in need of the FreeSat account and you wish to delete it, follow the steps below to get rid of your Freesat account:
Step 1: Access the Freesat Website
- Open your web browser and go to the Freesat website.
Step 2: Log In to Your Freesat Account
- Click on the “Log In” option, typically found at the top right corner of the webpage.
- Enter your Freesat account credentials (username and password) to log in.
Step 3: Access Your Account Settings
- After logging in, look for “My Account” in the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on “My Account” to access your account settings.
Step 4: Locate the Account Deletion Option
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will find various account-related options.
Step 5: Delete Freesat Account
- Among these options, you will see the “Delete Freesat Account” option.
- Click on it to initiate the account closure process.
By following these steps, you can easily close your Freesat Account via the website.
How to Log into your Freesat Account
If you already have an account and you wish to log in to your account, please follow the steps below to see how you can achieve this.
- Open your web browser and type the Freesat Web address.
- Enter your email address and password
- Click on login to access your account
With just these simple steps above you can successfully log into your account. Please leave a comment if you still need further support from our team.
How to Contact Freesat Customer Service
Freesat Customer Team is here to assist you during these hours:
- Monday to Friday: 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
You can reach Freesat in these ways:
- Use the “Chat” widget in the bottom right of the screen.
- Call them at 0345 313 0051.
- Connect with them on Twitter: @Freesatadvice.
If it’s outside of Freesat’s working hours, you can leave a message for them through the “Support” widget, and they will reply by email.
For Independent Retailers or Distribution partners, you can contact FreeSat through this address: [email protected] for support.