Hello, do you want to know how you can log in and sign up to Newegg? If this is you, welcome to this blog post. I will show in a few steps how you can do this. And if in the end you still have other issues that this post did not solve for you, I will you how to contact Newegg customer service. Please read till the end to find out how you can do all of this and even more!
What You Need to Open a Newegg Account
To open your new account, there are things you need to have handy with you to be able to do this. In this section, I will show you some of the few things needed to open a new Newegg account.
To begin, ensure you have these important details ready:
- Your business address and contact information.
- Your business website and any other marketplaces you use.
- Basic business facts, like annual sales, employee count, and the number of products you sell.
- Note that we don’t accept sole proprietorships right now.
- Your Business Tax ID or EIN.
- A W-8 or W-9 form, signed and dated within the last 12 months.
- If you’re an international seller, your business license.
- Your business bank account information.
- A valid and active credit card.
If you do all of these above, you are ready to open a new account on Newegg. Please tell us if you will still need more support after this. If it is something we can help you with, we will. But if it is not, then you will have to reach out to Newegg Customer Service.
How do I Sign up for a Newegg Account?
If you are not yet a customer but you want to be one, this guide here is for you. With just a few steps, I will show you how to sign up for a Newegg account. Here’s a simplified step-by-step guide to becoming a seller on Newegg:
Step 1: Create Your Account
- Visit the Newegg Seller Portal.
- Create an email address and password for your account.
Step 2: Provide Initial Information
3. Choose your seller region (country).
- Provide the following information:
- Your website URL
- Seller business model (retailer/reseller, manufacturer, distributor)
- Annual sales range
- The number of employees ranges
- Years in business range
- Countries you want to sell into
- Primary and secondary merchandise categories
- Number of SKUs for sale range
- Percentage of inventory stocked in your warehouse
- Whether you sell your brand
- Input your seller store name (choose carefully).
Step 3: Business Details
5. Enter your legal business name, tax ID, business type, and address.
- Provide the main contact name, email, and phone number.
- Attach your most recent W-9 form, signed and dated within the past year.
- Click “Submit” to send your application for review by the Newegg Account Management team.
Step 4: Finance Review
9. Wait for up to two business days for your application to be reviewed.
- You’ll receive an email confirmation for your registration submission.
- A team member may contact you if they have additional questions.
Step 5: Business and Financial Information
12. After approval, log in to your Seller Portal account and go to “Manage Account” > “Account Settings.”
- Provide the following business and financial details:
- Legal business name
- Tax ID
- Business type (entity)
- Business address
- Contact information
- Bank account routing and account number (business account)
- Bank name and address
- Account holder name and address (Business account)
- A valid credit card that can be charged in the United States.
Step 6: Finance Team Review
14. Submit the required financial information.
- Wait for up to three business days for the Finance team to review your account.
Step 7: Additional Setup
16. After approval by the Finance team, complete shipping and return settings.
- Upload your store logo.
- Start listing your first products.
Step 8: Shipping Settings
19. To set up shipping, go to Seller Portal > Manage Account > Shipping Settings.
- Choose whether to ship items yourself or use SBN (Shipped by Newegg).
- Click “Add Fulfillment Center” to add new warehouses.
If you have followed these steps correctly, then you’ll be well on your way to becoming a Newegg seller.
How to Login into a Newegg Account?
Hello, login to your Newegg account is the easy part once your account is created. I will be showing you how to log into your account and manage it from here. Follow the steps below to log into your account.
- Go to your web browser and type the Newegg URL in your address box
- On the top right of your monitor, Click on Sign in
- Input the email address you used to create your account in the box labeled “Email address”
- Click on Sign in
- If you use your Gmail address to create the account, click on the Sign in with Google
- If you use your Apple ID to create the account, Click on Sign in with Apple.
It is that easy. If you have followed these steps, definitely you should be logged into your account by now. If you still have issues logging in please reach out to customer service.
How to COntact Newegg Customer Service
Contacting Newegg is very easy to do and you can do it at your comfort and convenience. Check below to see how you can contact Newegg.
The friendly Newegg Customer Service team is here to help when you are in need. Just call them at 800-390-1119 during these hours:
Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM PT
If you prefer, you can also schedule a callback, you can schedule one with Newegg customer service. Try this feature on tell us how it works.