If you are a Sky cable user, you are in luck. Whether you are a new user or an old user who is finding it difficult to navigate their site. This post will be of help to you, I will teach you how you can log into your Sky cable account, and how you can contact customer service but if you are a new user that wants to create an account, this post will also help you do that. In the end, if you still have a question(s), leave it in our comment section and I will respond to that within 24/hours.
How to Log into Sky Cable Account
If you are a customer already and you do not know how you can log into your Sky cable account, you will learn how you can do that here.
Follow the steps below to log into your account:
- Open your web browser on your device
- Type the Sky cable web address in the address box
- Filled in the required information
- Click on the Login Buton just under the password box
You should be in the account by now if you follow the steps in this part of the post. You can manage your account from here but you can let us know in the comment section if you need further help and our team will respond to you within 24/hrs.
How to Sign up to SKY cable
If you are a new customer and want to register on the platform, this is for you. Follow the steps I will be given below to have your account set up and ready for use.
- Begin by launching the web browser on your device, whether it’s a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Next, in the address box of your web browser, type in the web address for Sky Cable.
- Now, it’s time to provide some essential information to create your account. You’ll typically need to enter:
- Your First Name
- Your Last Name
- Your Sky Account (usually an email address)
- A Password for your new account
- Complete the reCAPTCHA box to prove you’re not a robot.
- Once you’ve filled in this information, take a moment to read and agree to the terms and conditions, which are the rules and agreements for using the service.
- Finally, locate and click on the “Sign Up” button. You’ll usually find this button just below where you entered your password. This will complete the process, and you’ll have successfully registered for your Sky Cable account.
How can I reach Sky Cable customer service?
You have a few easy options to contact Sky Cable’s customer service:
- KYLA on Viber: You can chat with KYLA on Viber by going to mysky.com.ph/kylaofsky.
- Facebook Messenger: You can also reach out on Facebook Messenger by visiting m.me/myskyupdates.
- Web Browser: If you prefer to use a web browser, you can access their messaging service at mysky.com.ph/message-us.
For phone inquiries:
If you need to call them, please be aware that calls to Sky may cost 7 pence per minute (7 ppm) in addition to your regular phone provider’s access charge.
Sky Mobile contact number: If you’re a Sky Mobile customer, you can contact them at 0330 123 1785.
What is my Sky customer number?
Your Sky customer number is a 12-digit number that you can find on your bill. If you’ve accidentally locked your TV PIN by entering the wrong one three times, you’ll need to use your account number to unblock and reset your PIN.