This blog entry will explain the multiple techniques for canceling your FOX Nation membership. It can be accessed via the official FOX Nation website, the App Store, or your Roku streaming device. You will also be aware of the terms and conditions for requesting a refund if you decide to terminate your FOX Nation membership.
How to Unsubscribe from FOX Nation on Roku
This section is for those who have subscribed to FOX Nation via their Roku device. If you follow the simple instructions below, you can easily cancel your subscription. There are two options for canceling your FOX Nation membership. The first method involves using your Roku streaming device.
Making use of the Roku device
- On your Roku remote, press the Home button.
- Next, use your Roku remote’s directional pad to highlight the FOX Nation channel.
- Then, on your Roku remote, press the start button to access the menu.
- Select Manage Membership from the menu options.
- This will take you to a page where you can see the renewal date as well as other options.
- You will also have the option to cancel your subscription.
- When you do this, you will see a message indicating how much time you have left to access all of the FOX Nation content.
- To confirm your action, click Cancel Subscription again, and you will see another message about the subscription’s expiration date.
- Finally, tap Done to finish the process.
The second method is to use a computer or mobile phone to access the Roku website.
The second method is to use the Roku website.
- Launch a web browser, such as Google Chrome, on your smartphone or computer.
- Go to my.roku.com and sign in to your Roku account with your security information.
- Scroll down the page until you see the Manage Your Subscriptions option.
- You should see a section called Active Subscriptions, with the FOX Nation subscription listed under it.
- Click Cancel Subscription, and you will be prompted to enter a reason for canceling the subscription.
- You will no longer be subscribed to FOX Nation after submitting.
How to Deactivate FOX Nation Through Their Website
Using the official FOX Nation webpage is the easiest way to terminate your FOX Nation subscription.
This method is intended primarily for those who have signed to FOX Nation via their website.
- Launch your preferred web browser and navigate to the FOX Nation website.
- You will be prompted to sign in to your FOX Nation account with the necessary information.
- Select an option from the drop-down menu in the top right corner of the window.
- Locate and click on My Account, which is an option in the menu.
- When you’ve entered your account screen, look for the Cancel Plan button in the bottom right corner.
- You are free to click it.
- Finally, the website will ask you to specify the reason for your cancellation.
- After you’ve chosen your reason, proceed by clicking the Terminate my membership button at the bottom
How to Deactivate FOX Nation Through the App Store
If you subscribed to FOX Nation through the App Store, you can easily terminate your membership by following the steps outlined below.
- First, launch iTunes and the App Store and sign in to your iTunes account. Ascertain that this is the account you’ve linked to your FOX Nation premium membership.
- Once you’ve logged in to your iTunes account, click the Account Settings button.
- From here, you can see and select the Memberships button.
- From here, locate and select your FOX Nation membership.
- Finally, you should click the terminate Premium subscription to finish.
How to Deactivate a Fox Nation Membership Through Paypal.
To deactivate your Fox Nation membership on PayPal, follow these steps:
- To begin, go to www.paypal.com and sign in to your PayPal account.
- Click the settings tab, which is located next to the logout option.
- Select “Payments” from the menu that appears and then click “Manage Automatic Payments” in the Automatic Payments dashboard.
- You will be shown a series of merchant agreements with which you have previously transacted.
- To cancel, select “Fox Nation” or “Fox News Network, LLC.”
- A confirmation page will be displayed.
- To confirm that you want to stop making payments to Fox Nation, click the “Cancel Automatic Payments” tab.
- Then click “Done” on the verification page to finalize the unsubscription.
Cancel Fox Nation through the Customer Support Form
You can cancel your subscription by contacting Fox Nation: Celebrate America through the Customer Support Form.
Here’s how to deal with an email cancellation request:
- Navigate to the help center in your app.
- Please provide all pertinent account information.
- Explain the cancellation.
- You can contact the Fox Support Team directly via their customer support form here: https://help.fox.com/s/support-form
Fox Nation Membership fee Cancelled on Android
Here are the steps to deactivate your active Android memberships:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone’s home screen.
- On the left side of the screen, beside the search bar, click the hamburger menu symbol.
- Choose “Subscriptions” from the list.
- Tap “Fox Nation: Celebrate America,” then “Cancel Subscription.”
- You will be asked to provide a reason for canceling your membership.
- Select an option.
- You may choose not to respond.
- Your Fox Nation subscription has been terminated.
Canceling a Fox Nation Membership on a Mac.
To cancel your Fox Nation subscription on your Mac, follow these steps:
- To begin, launch the Mac App Store and then select your name from the sidebar.
- At the top of the window, click the “View Information” tab and sign in if prompted.
- Scroll down the next page until you see the “Subscriptions” tab, then click “Manage.”
- Click “Edit” next to the Fox Nation app, then “Cancel Subscription.”
Will I Get a Money back if I Deactivate FOX Nation?
You may be questioning if you will be fully refunded if you deactivate your FOX Nation membership. However, you will not receive a refund if you deactivate while you have an active membership, according to FOX Nation’s refund policy.
However, it is worth noting that FOX Nation does offer a refund if you terminate your membership during the trial version. To summarize, this article walked you through several methods for canceling your FOX Nation membership, including the FOX Nation website, the App Store, and Roku.