Cancel CBS All Access Subscription: Subscribers are increasingly opting for a pick-and-choose model in which they subscribe to channels individually or in small bundles. This method enables people to get exactly what they want, on-demand, without having to pay for a bunch of content they don’t want.Getting TV service without cable or satellite is also becoming increasingly popular. In any case, one such “stand-alone” channel is Paramount Plus, a premium version of the well-known television network.
The exclusive, premium service-only material delivered by Paramount plus (formerly CBS All Access) is not available on other platforms such as Netflix, Hulu, Disney plus, or even a cable membership. All Access is a huge draw for Star Trek fans, with shows like Star Trek: Discovery, Picard, Short Treks, and After Trek. Comedies, dramas, late-night programs, and NFL and NBA games are also available.
While it is true that you can watch any mainstream CBS show on Hulu, the selection is limited. CBS All Access is required if you want to stay up with CBS programming. Paramount Plus is reasonably priced for what you get. The service’s ad-free version costs $9.99 per month and includes downloads and offline viewing. If you don’t mind advertisements and commercials, $5.99 per month is the less expensive option, but you lose the download option and offline capabilities. In exchange for your money, you can watch Paramount programming (including regular non-All Access fare) on two different devices at the same time.
Roku, Apple TV, Xbox One, Chromecast, and the majority of other streaming devices are supported by Mount+. You can also watch their shows on a mobile device or tablet by downloading the Paramount+ app. There are numerous benefits to subscribing to meter+, but as with all good things, you may find yourself ready to discontinue service. Perhaps you’ve binge-watched every episode of your favorite show.
Perhaps your budget has become strained, and you need to make cuts wherever possible. Nevertheless, unlike other streaming platforms, your All-Access membership does not require a commitment. You can cancel (or resubscribe) at any time for no reason other than losing access to their content. Whatever your reason for canceling, this article will walk you through the necessary steps!
Deactivate CBS All-Access Membership Online
You can cancel your CBS all-access membership online by doing the following:
- Sign in to your CBS All Access Account.
- Now, in the Account Menu, select the CBS all-access account.
- Find the ‘Cancel Subscription button.
- Then, press the Tab key.
- Fill in your details on the termination form.
- Explain why you want to cancel your subscription.
- Choose ‘Complete Cancellation.’
After one to two days, you will receive a confirmation email.
Cancel Your CBS All-Access Subscription Using This Phone Number
You can also cancel your CBS all-access membership by calling the phone number provided on the website.
Contact the customer service department at 1-888-274-5343.
Speak with a representative about canceling your CBS all-access membership. Also, request a confirmation email from the agent when your membership on your account is canceled.
How Do I Cancel My CBS All-Access Membership?
There are numerous methods for canceling a CBS All-Access subscription depending on the device.
Examine the points listed below to learn how to cancel your CBS all-access subscription.
Canceling a CBS All-Access Subscription on Amazon
Subscriptions to all premium channels are available on Amazon as add-ons. As a result, managing these channels with a single dashboard becomes far more efficient.
To cancel your CBS All-Access subscription on Amazon, follow the steps below:
- To begin, go to your Amazon App and launch it.
- Now, in the upper right corner, select the ‘Accounts & Lists’ menu.
- Click on the ‘Membership & Subscription’ Tab from the drop-down list.
- Then click on ‘Channel Subscription.’
- And then go to the ‘Prime Video Channels’ section and search for ‘CBS All-Access.’
- Click the ‘Cancel Channel’ option under the ‘Action’ tab.
- Finally, confirm your choice.
The new date will be listed under the ‘Renewal Date’ tab while canceling the CBS all-access subscription. It will be the subscription’s expiration date. Thus, by following the steps above, you can easily access Amazon CBS All-Access on Amazon Firestick and cancel your subscription at any time.
How to Cancel a CBS All-Access Roku Subscription
When compared to other methods, a Roku user with a CBS all-access subscription can also cancel a CBS all-access subscription on Roku in a very manageable manner.
- Go to the Roku Channel Store and search for the CBS All-Access Channel.
- Then click the ‘Manage Subscription’ button.
- Select the ‘Cancel Subscription option.
- Finally, click ‘Confirm’ to cancel.
Customers can also terminate their CBS all-access Roku membership by visiting the authorized Roku webpage and not using the Roku remote.
Canceling a CBS All-Access Subscription on an iPhone
To cancel your CBS All-Access subscription on iPhone, simply follow the steps and then confirm your cancellation.
- Open the iPhone Settings app from the home screen.
- Now, at the top of the screen, tap on your name.
- Then select the ‘iTunes and App Store’ option.
- Choose the ‘Apple ID’ with the email address.
- Now, select ‘View Apple ID’.
- A security warning message will appear.
- To Sign In, you must now enter the passcode.
- Then, select ‘Subscription.’
- On the screen, a drop-down list of all your memberships will appear.
- Choose ‘CBS all-access.
- Now, tap the ‘Cancel Subscription button.
- And then click ‘Confirm to Cancel.’
If you want to cancel your CBS all-access subscriptions from your iPhone, follow this procedure.
Canceling a CBS All-Access Subscription on Apple TV
You can manage any subscription on Apple TV using iOS, an iPad device, or your personal computer.
- Navigate to the ‘Settings’ menu on your device.
- Tap on ‘User and Accounts,’ next, on your account.
- Select the ‘Subscription’ tab now.
- Then, select the subscription that you want to use.
- Choose the ‘Cancel Subscription option.
As a result, your CBS all-access membership is nixed on Apple TV via the device you used to sign up. As a result, if you want to cancel your CBS all-access membership, you can use any of the methods described above.