CVS Care Pass comes with a subscription to a paid program. Members of the CVS pharmacy Carepass program are entitled to a variety of online and in-store advantages, as well as free shipping in one to two days. They also offer free prescription delivery, a pharmacist helpline that is available 24 hours a day, and many other services.
However, you may decide to discontinue your CVS Carepass subscription if you no longer have time to use it or if it is no longer advantageous to you. As a result, we provide you with this post on ‘How to cancel my CVS Carepass’ with the methods open to you as a member in the most basic and straightforward so that you can terminate your membership in the most convenient way feasible.
CVS CarePass: What Is It?
CarePass is a CVS pharmacy loyalty program geared toward regular customers. This service began as a test in Boston in 2018 and was quickly spread countrywide.
Because CarePass has been favorably accepted by customers, you can now participate in the program from anywhere in the United States.
The CVS CarePass costs $5 per month by default.
A 20% discount is available if you pay annually.
That implies you’ll pay $48 for the year, or $4 every month.
If you’re a member, you’re probably aware of some of the program’s advantages.
However, if you’re unsure whether canceling CarePass is the best option, here’s a quick rundown:
- Delivery is both free and quick.
- The drugstore promises that qualified medicines and the bulk of other items will be delivered in less than two days.
- There is no minimum purchase requirement.
- To be eligible for free delivery, you must spend a certain amount on the site.
- Certain products have a special discount.
- On CVS Health Brand goods, you may get a 20% discount.
- Personal care goods, supplements, vitamins, and even OTC drugs also benefit from lower prices.
- Promotional incentive. Each member will receive $10 to spend on purchases made online or at CVS pharmacies.
- Accumulate reward points. They’re called ExtraBucks by the pharmacy, and you get 2% back on every purchase in the form of these points. You can save money on future purchases by using them.
- There is a helpline available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, you can speak with a pharmacist who can answer any questions you have regarding drugs or other products.
Methods On CVS Carepass Cancelation
We can easily terminate our CVS Carepass subscription using one of two methods:
- The CVS Carepass plan can be canceled over the phone.
- CVS Carepass can be canceled online at the firm’s site.
Let’s look at each of these ways in more detail:
CVS Carepass Termination Over The Phone
To terminate your CVS Carepass subscription, call the CVS to cancel the Carepass phone number. Although this option may appear time-consuming and require more patience, the process is straightforward. This procedure is also known as the classic method of canceling the subscription.
To terminate Carepass CVS over the phone, follow the steps outlined below.
- Call the following customer service number: To begin, dial 1-833-320-CARE, the CVS Carepass customer support hotline.
- Time of availability: The Carepass CVS customer care support services are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Hold for a moment: To get a response from the agent, you must be patient and wait for a time.
- Submit a request: When you receive a response from the representative, you must request that the Carepass CVS be canceled.
- Provide the following information about your account: You may also be asked to submit account information, so make sure you maintain all of your personal information and details on hand so that you can offer them the information they require.
- Request an email confirmation: Finally, make sure to inquire about a confirmation email or phone number that will serve as proof of successful cancellation.
CVS Carepass Cancellation Procedures on the Company’s Website
The other way to stop CVS is to cancel its Carepass subscription can be canceled remotely through the cvs.com care pass termination plan without having to engage with a CVS agent.
To terminate your CVS Carepass subscription, execute the instructions below in their entirety:
- I Visit the firm’s website: To terminate the care pass plan, go to the company’s official website @www.cvs.com and cancel it using your preferred web browser.
- Access the account: You must now ‘Log In’ to the account using the needed credentials (username and password).
- Go to the Plan Cancellation Page: The next step is to go to the plan termination page.
- To cancel your subscription, follow these steps: Select the ‘Terminate’ tab to successfully cancel your CVS Carepass membership subscription.
How to Cancel Carepass CVS Using the ‘DoNotPay’ Online App
For cvs.com care pass termination using the DoNotPay application, you can either use your smartphone or computer to deactivate the CVS Carepass, just select the DoNotPay application and then you can easily go for the termination procedure on the CVS Carepass premium membership and then just go through the points step by step which is described-below:
- Go to your preferred web browser site first, and then to the DoNotPay application. If you have an iOS device, you can also get the app from the Apple Store.
- Now, open the ‘DoNotPay’ application by tapping on it.
- Then, on ‘Find Hidden Money,’ select the tan.
- Fill in the blank with the name ‘CVS Care,’ the service from which you wish to terminate your subscription.
- Select the ‘Ok’ button.
Lastly, the company will send you an email to the email address you gave, confirming the cancellation of the Carepass CVS service.
Is it possible to cancel my CVS CarePass by email?
If you were unable to deactivate through the website and do not wish to call the CVS CarePass cancellation number, you can unsubscribe via email. [email protected] is the email address to use for this purpose. It’s best to use the email address you used to set up your CVS account.
Include any other relevant account information, but never share your password or sensitive financial information.
Send an email at least four to five days before your termination date.
It ensures that you have enough time to communicate with the company before having to pay for the next subscription period.