JustAnswer is an online survey questionnaires service that assists customers in receiving correct answers to their questions from experts across a wide range of sectors. This system is designed for one-time usage or as part of a paid service. If you’re looking for a way to terminate a JustAnswer subscription that you no longer want or need, this article will walk you through the steps. JustAnswer’s mission is to match users with verified professionals who can answer their queries.
The site is staffed by experts from a range of fields, with the bulk of them dealing in medical, legal, automotive, veterinary, and technical support. Users can submit a query and receive an answer within 24 hours. On JustAnswer, there are currently over 11,000 experts. Over 16 million inquiries have been addressed
Users can contact as many inquiries as they want for a reasonable monthly cost. subscribers can also speak with specialists one-on-one over the phone. A $5 deposit and/or extra charges may be required for phone calls. Before purchasing a plan, users can try JustAnswer for free.
Free queries, 24/7 peace of mind, and expert comments from real physicians, lawyers, mechanics, and more are all included in the plans, as well as two free phone calls and access to JustAnswer’s library of expert answers. The JustAnswer app is also available for Android and iPhone users.
If your budget prevents you from keeping JustAnswer, continue reading for step-by-step guidelines on how to terminate your subscription.
Are the Just Answer experts reliable and competent?
According to the site, only actual experts who are reputable and knowledgeable in their disciplines are allowed to respond to queries.
Furthermore, the site’s professionals must have current and verified qualifications in their field of knowledge, such as a lawyer’s, veterinarian’s, or doctor’s license, as well as many years of experience working in their field of specialty.
Every person who applies to be an expert on the site must go through a validation process that verifies their qualifications as well as their identification. With peer reviews, user reviews, and secret shoppers, experts can begin to build up the ratings that are displayed on their profiles once they have been accepted.
Fees for Monthly Subscription
If you inquire about the discount in chat, you can get a $1 trial for 7 days with JustAnswer. Unless you terminate before the 7-day trial ends, you will be billed regular monthly subscription fees.
The amount you are billed each month is when things become complicated. The application bills you based on the questions you ask, with more difficult questions costing more than simpler ones.
Fees, on the other hand, might range from $18 to $46 every month.
How do I Cancel my subscription with JustAnswer?
You can use any of the ways listed below to cancel your JustAnswer trial subscription or terminate your JustAnswer subscription (charged).
It incorporates both online and offline methods.
Before proceeding with the JustAnswer termination process, keep the following information in mind:
- Members’ Initials
- The member’s last name
- Phone Number
- Email Address on File
- Username for Account
- The Account’s password is
- Address for Billing
- Residence location
- ZIP Code
- The reason for the termination
Let’s have a look at the methods for canceling a subscription with JustAnswer:
How do I Cancel my JustAnswer subscription using my login account’s Online method:
To terminate my JustAnswer subscription online through Login, we must first complete the following steps:
- Go to JustAnswer’s ‘Login’ page. To begin, go to https://secure.justanswer.com/login.aspx in your favorite web browser and log in.
- Select ‘My Account’ from the drop-down menu. Next, go to the top right corner of the screen and click on the ‘My Account’ option.
- On the ‘Account Information’ page, select the ‘Edit’ option: Now, on the left of the displayed page, choose the ‘Edit’ option under the ‘Account Information’ tab.
- Look find the ‘Edit Your Subscription’ button at the bottom of the page: Scroll down the page after that. Look for the ‘Edit Your Subscription’ button and click it to open it.
- Select ‘Cancel My Subscription Plan’ from the drop-down menu: Then go to the ‘Cancel My Subscription Plan’ page.
- Press the ‘Submit’ button to finish: To confirm the termination, click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Keep the confirmation email or details about the termination: Finally, keep the confirmation information or email from the successful cancellation for future reference.
How do I Cancel my JustAnswer subscription via Live Agent over the phone:
Here are the procedures for canceling your JustAnswer subscription by phone:
- Contact JustAnswer’s customer service department: To begin, call JustAnswer’s Customer Service number at 1-888-862-9212.
- Inform the representative that you wish to cancel the account: Now tell the agent you want to cancel your JustAnswer account
- Provide the account information to the representative: Next, give the representative all of your account’s necessary information so that they can quickly identify your subscription.
- Request that you not be charged any further fees: After then, request that the membership money not be collected again.
- Make sure you get a termination confirmation: Ensure that you receive the termination confirmation details or email in the next step.
- Remember the following details: Now, make a note of the information on the termination confirmation for future reference.
How do I Cancel my JustAnswer email membership:
The following are the procedures for ‘How to cancel my JustAnswer subscription by email’:
- Prepare a termination email: The first step is to write an email asking for termination of the membership.
- Give the following account information: Then, in the email, include all account-related information.
- Request that the JustAnswer membership be canceled: Then, ask the representative to discontinue your JustAnswer subscription.
- Obtain the following confirmation information: Make sure you get the details on the termination confirmation.
- Send the email to the following JustAnswer address: Send the completed email to [email protected] with all of the necessary details.
- Keep your confirmation email: Finally, keep the confirmation details or the email confirmation of successful termination for future reference.
Frequently Asked Questions about JustAnswer Subscription
What is the method for requesting JustAnswer money back?
JustAnswer offers a refund if you are not satisfied with their service or the expertise of any of their advisers.
Within 24 hours, all refunds should be handled.
Is JustAnswer completely free?
JustAnswer provides expert assistance from certified real-life specialists.
While the program is not fully free, it represents excellent value for money when compared to the costs of traditional counseling.
You can choose a one-time transaction if you only need one piece of advice.
JustAnswer, on the other hand, offers options that may be customized to your needs and budget if you require guidance frequently.