If you intend to terminate your membership to Postmates Unlimited after or before the end of the free trial period, deleting the app from your phone will not terminate your membership. Nevertheless, if you are limited with the idea of canceling your Postmates Unlimited membership and a free trial, we have compiled a comprehensive step-by-step guide on how to cancel Postmates Unlimited Membership across all platforms. Postmates Unlimited has a 7-day free trial period after which you will be charged $9.99/month or $99 annually.
However, there is a requirement to link a payment method before beginning the Postmates Unlimited free trial. This will allow Postmates Unlimited to begin your first premium membership after the free trial period has ended. However, if you do not want to be charged $9.99/month or $99 annually depending on the premium subscription settings you selected during the free trial enrollment, here is how to deactivate your membership subscription both before and after the free trial ends.
Canceling Postmates Unlimited Free Trial
Sometimes when you do not want to be charged at the end of your Postmates Unlimited free trial, you must deactivate it before it expires.
- Launch the Postmates Unlimited app on your smartphone (Android or iOS).
- Tap the profile icon in the upper left corner.
- “Manage Postmates Unlimited” will appear.
- Select “Manage Plan.”
- You should be able to see your plan here, whether it’s a free trial, monthly, or yearly plan.
- From the two options, select “Cancel Membership.”
- From the popup, select “Cancel Unlimited.”
- That is all, you are through the process of terminating your membership.
Postmates Unlimited subscriptions and free trials will be terminated. After that, you should see a success message and an email notification that you have axed your Postmates Unlimited plan.
Cancel Postmates Unlimited Premium plan on the Web
To deactivate both the Postmates Unlimited membership and the free trial on a web browser, please follow the steps below.
- Log in to your account on the Postmates website using your web browser.
- Tap on the profile picture or icon for your account.
- From the account’s “Menu,” select “Account Settings.”
- Under “Postmates Unlimited,” select “Cancel Automatic Renewal.”
- To cancel your membership, click “I’m sure.”
You should now receive confirmation that you have successfully axed your Postmates Unlimited membership auto-renewal. You will be able to use your Postmates Unlimited Membership until the premium service expires.
What occurred if you deactivate your Postmates Unlimited membership?
If you deactivate your Postmates Unlimited subscription annually or monthly, you will not receive a refund. However, you can continue to use your subscription until the end of your current pay period. For example, if you terminate your Postmates subscription on March 23 and your renewal date isn’t until April 1, you can still use it for the rest of March. You will be unable to use the software after April 1, and your membership will not be renewed.
Cancel Postmates – Fast Delivery Premium plan Using Paypal
To deactivate your Postmates membership on PayPal, follow these steps:
- To begin, log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
- The settings tab, which is next to the logout option, should be selected.
- In the Automatic Payments dashboard, click “Manage Automatic Payments” after selecting “Payments” from the menu that appears.
- You will be shown a series of merchant agreements with which you have previously transacted.
- To cancel, select “Postmates – Fast Delivery” or “Postmates Inc.”
- A confirmation page will be displayed.
- To confirm that you want to stop making payments to Postmates – Fast Delivery, click the “Cancel Automatic Payments” tab.
- Then, on the verification page, click “Done” to complete the unsubscription.
Postmate Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact Postmates Unlimited to request a refund?
Follow the steps below to request a refund from Postmates Unlimited:
- On your Android or iPhone, launch the Postmates app.
- Access your Postmates account.
- Navigate to settings and then delivery.
- Now, select Contact Support.
- Finally, choose the order for which you wish to receive a refund.
Is my money refunded if I cancel my Postmates order?
If you deactivate an order that has been planned for a later date, you will receive a full refund. Similarly, if you cancel your order before Postmates processes it from the desired restaurant, you will receive a prompt refund.
How long does it take for Postmates to refund my money?
Postmates deposits funds directly into your bank account. It usually takes 2-3 days for your money to show up in your bank account.
What if my Postmates order does not arrive?
If your Postmates order did not arrive for any reason, you can access your ‘Postmates order history’ from your Postmates account.
Now, in the questions, click ‘order’ and then ‘help.’
How Do I Modify My Postsmate Email Address?
If you believe Postmates customer service representatives are taking too long to delete your Postmates account, simply change your Postmates email address to stop receiving Postmates notifications.
- Navigate to the Postmates support or request page.
- See the link above.
- Select “Account.”
- “Change email address” will appear.
- Fill out the Postmates form, select I’m not a robot, and click “Report Issue” to modify your account email address.
A Postmates representative will contact you with instructions on how to change your email address. If you no longer want to keep your Postmates account and Postmates has failed to delete it, use a fake email address to prevent Postmates from providing updates to your primary email address [IF] you are unable to unsubscribe from the service.
How do I make a phone call to Postmates?
To contact a Postmates customer service representative, simply swipe up from the top left corner of your phone. Then, in the top right, click on the menu, locate help and feedback, and finally, contact support.
How long is the Postmates free trial period?
If you’re new to Postmates, you should know that company offers a 7-day free unlimited trial to all paid customers. After 7 days, you must purchase a monthly or yearly subscription to continue using the subscription.
On Android, how do I deactivate my Postmates Unlimited subscription?
Here’s a quick tutorial on how to deactivate or terminate Postmates Unlimited on Android.
- Sign in to your Postmates account on your Android device.
- Select your account’s profile picture.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Unlimited Membership.”
- From the menu, select “Manage Plan.”
- Select “Cancel Membership.”
- To cancel your paid or free trial membership, click “Cancel Unlimited.”