The ability to add music to Instagram stories is one of its most used features. Instagram’s music library has a sizable selection of songs. Instagram added the capability to share music on Stories in 2018, enabling users to include their favorite tunes in their images and videos. Instagram users now have access to hundreds of songs and may share their Stories in a new, musical style as a result of this change.
In this tutorial, we’ll go through exactly how to add music to your Instagram Story without stickers and how to fix any problems that might be standing in your way.
First Method to Add Music to Instagram Stories Without Stickers
Typically, Stories are generated on the spur of the moment, with no time to thoroughly shoot and edit them, especially if they are just for fun. If you don’t want the Instagram Music sticker to block your Story, you can make it invisible by hiding it.
- Begin by creating a story on Instagram.
- It could be a photograph or a video.
- The preview screen will appear once you’ve shot it or selected one from the gallery.
- On this screen, you can finalize the story’s appearance and feel.
- You may add hashtags, change captions, use filters, and add stickers.
- To bring up the Stickers tray, tap the Stickers button at the top.
- The Music sticker would appear if you typed “music” into the search bar.
- When you tap on it, a song selection choice appears.
- You would have the choice to cut the desired amount of the story after choosing music.
- You have the option of static stickers or lyrics that change.
- You may fully conceal the lyrics, even though they occasionally look good and do suit the plot.
- Tap Done after selecting the standard sticker.
- Pinch the sticker to make it smaller, then drag it to the top until it disappears from the screen.
- The music would still be playing, but the sticker would be completely obscured.
Have fun posting!
Second Method to Add Music to Instagram Stories Without Stickers
The aforementioned approach is straightforward, but it is unsuccessful if you are unable to find any of the music you prefer on Instagram. Instagram must license this music, and if an agreement cannot be reached, they are unable to display the song in the app. Nevertheless, we can quickly add the song to our story by using a straightforward video editor.
Almost all platforms, including Android, iPhone, Chromebook, and PC, have been covered when it comes to video editors. You can select whichever video editor you want.
In this article, we will be using VN Editor on the iPhone to write the tutorial.
- Make a recording of the Instagram story you want to share.
- By tapping the download option while using the Instagram app itself, you can save stories to the Photos app.
- The music file that we’re going to overlay the video is the next thing you’ll need.
- The music can be obtained using the Files app, recorded, used in any existing movie on your phone, or even downloaded from iTunes using VN Editor.
- We can begin overlaying the music over the video as soon as you receive it.
- Open a new project with the VN Editor application.
- Tap next after selecting the video.
- On the timeline, click Add Music.
- There are many ways to add music, including sound effects, recordings, and music files.
- Tap Music, then choose More.
- The music layer should now be adjusted to fit the video’s narrative.
- Additionally, you can cut out the parts of the song that don’t go with the video.
- Save the project to your camera roll by exporting it.
It’s time for your Instagram story. Open Instagram, choose the most current video and then share it as your story. Have fun posting!
Add Music From Apple Music To Instagram Stories
Another exciting approach to using music in your Instagram story is Apple Music. You don’t need to seek anyone for help with this because the steps are below!
- Check out Apple Music.
- Look up the song you want to share.
- You must search for and click on three horizontal dots.
- Click “Share.”
- Swipe till you come across Instagram.
- When you come across Instagram in the list, click on it right away.
- Give it time to open as well.
- Finally, click the story you want to read on the left side of your screen.
It should be mentioned that you won’t be able to hear the music.
Any other user who clicks on it, however, will be taken to Apple Music, where he can listen to the music.
Add SoundCloud Music To Instagram Stories
You have another option for adding songs to your Instagram story, in addition to Apple Music and Spotify. Other users will also be able to listen to the music after being transferred to the SoundCloud app, just as these two.
The actions you need to take are as follows:
- Open the SoundCloud app.
- Find your favorite song to include in your story.
- After selecting share, select Instagram stories.
- On the left side of the screen, click “Your Story.”
Spotify Music Added To Instagram Story
Users of Spotify should be happy to hear this! You will be informed of the latest methods for adding music to Instagram stories without stickers by using Spotify.
Here are the procedures:
- Open the Spotify app first.
- Find the song you want to include in your narrative and force people to listen to it.
- The three horizontal dots are on the right side of the screen.
- Scroll down and select “share.”
- The next step is to select Instagram stories.
- You must now select “Your Story” from the menu at the bottom of the screen.
Similar to what was stated before, you cannot listen to the songs; instead, a different viewer will be taken to Spotify where he can hear the tune.
Where Has Instagram’s Music Option Gone?
You might be wondering where the music sticker function went if you’ve noticed that it’s missing from your Instagram story. Not all Instagram accounts have access to this feature, and it is only presently available in a few nations.
If you’re a fan of the feature, it’s worth checking out even if Instagram hasn’t officially stated that it has plans to bring its music sticker to more nations.
If the Music sticker is missing from your story, you can email Instagram and ask for it. Expect to wait many days or possibly weeks for a response.
Returning to your account is another option. After upgrading to business accounts, Instagram users have reported that they can no longer access the music feature.
If so, you could try returning to your profile to see if the music selection is still available. If it isn’t, you can try checking in using your regular Instagram login information to see if the feature is restored. If not, you can inform Instagram of the bug.