Prodigy provides subscription services that require paid services to use. You agree to the condition that membership subscriptions renew automatically unless canceled before the renewal date by subscribing to these services. The renewal date occurs at the end of the purchased term. The term is one calendar month, six months, or a year, as specified by the buyer at the time of purchase.
What happens if you decide to cancel your Prodigy membership?
If you’re certain you want to cancel, click Yes, cancel your subscription.
That’s all there is to it; your Paid Subscription rewards will expire at the end of your pay period, and you’ll receive an email confirming your termination.
You can always re-register by going to our Subscription page.
How do I Cancel my subscription?
How do I discontinue my Prodigy membership? Using the official site to cancel your Prodigy subscription:
- Navigate to the Prodigy website.
- Choose log in.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click on Your Name in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Choose Memberships.
- Select Cancel Membership from the drop-down menu.
- To confirm, select Cancel Membership from the pop-up menu.
Prodigy Math Membership fee Cancelled on iPhone and iPad
To cancel your Prodigy Math: Kids Game membership fee on your iOS device, follow these steps:
- Click “Settings” on your phone.
- Then, by tapping the icon with your name on it, you can access your Apple ID profile.
- Click the “Subscriptions” menu from the profile page.
- Browse the list and select “Prodigy Math: Kids Game.”
- Tap the “Cancel Subscription” button at the bottom of the page.
- Confirm your desire to cancel your subscription.
- When you click the “cancel” button, the cancellation of your Prodigy Math: Kids Game subscription is complete!
You can also cancel your Prodigy Math: Kids Game membership fee through the Apple App Store.
Here’s how it’s done:
- Tap your profile after opening the Appstore application.
- Click Membership fees from the Accounts page.
- Choose the active subscription you want to cancel.
- Select “Cancel Subscription.”
Prodigy Math Membership fee Cancelled on Android
Here are the steps to cancel your active Android membership fees:
- From your phone’s home screen, open the PlayStore app.
- On the left side of the screen, beside the search field, click the hamburger menu symbol.
- Choose “Subscriptions” from the list.
- After selecting “Prodigy Math: Kids Game,” click “Cancel Subscription.”
- You will be prompted to explain why you want to cancel your subscription.
- Select an option.
- You may choose not to respond.
- Your Prodigy Math subscription has been terminated.
Cancel Membership fee Using Prodigy Math’s Web page
You can also cancel Prodigy Math: Kids Game membership fees through their website.
This will come in handy if you don’t have the Prodigy Math: Kids Game app installed on your smartphone or if you accidentally deleted it.
To cancel, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account on their website, https://www.prodigygame.com.
- Navigate to your account or profile page.
- Click “Billings” or “Subscriptions” or other similar options to view a list of your options.
- You can “cancel” your membership fee.
Cancel Prodigy Math membership fee From PayPal
If you paid for Prodigy Math: Kids Game with Paypal, you can cancel directly from your Paypal account.
Here’s how it’s done:
- Access your PayPal account.
- From the top of your account page, select “Settings.”
- Choose “Payments.”
- “Manage Automatic Payments” will appear.
- Prodigy Math: Kids Game can be found under the Automatic Payments tab.
- Simply click it.
- Press the “Cancel” button.
- Prodigy Math has now unsubscribed you.
How much does a Prodigy subscription cost per year?
Students can play Prodigy for free, and teachers can use it for free as well. Families can, however, purchase a premium subscription for $8.95 per month or $59.88 per year.
How do you become a member of the Prodigy?
Go to our Subscriptions page here: Prodigy Subscriptions to sign up for a Prodigy Prime Subscription (opens a new tab). Please keep in mind that subscriptions are billed in advance for the entire duration of the chosen plan. All plans renew automatically and can be terminated at any time.
Can you return items in Prodigy?
If your purchase isn’t quite right, you have 14 days from the date of delivery to return it for a refund. We do, however, recommend that you return your item within 7 days of receiving it to ensure that it is returned to the original location on time.
How do you get a free Prodigy subscription?
It’s that easy! You’ll receive a student subscription for every teacher who registers through your link and has his or her class play Prodigy! Now is the time to log in to your teacher account and begin sharing Prodigy and earning rewards. Earn Free Subscriptions by Referring Friends and Colleagues!
Refund for Subscription
If the owner of the premium subscription expressly requests a refund within:
- A monthly term’s first 15 days
- The first thirty days of a six-month term
- The first 30 days of a calendar year
A full refund of the most recent term’s fees will be issued.
The refund will only be issued to the payment method used when you first purchased the paid subscription.
If you cancel your premium subscription without explicitly asking for your money back from Prodigy via e-mail, no refund will be issued.
A refund will not be given after the first 15 days of the most recent monthly term or 30 days of an annual term have gone past, nor will Prodigy pro-rate a fee charged.
How can The Prodigy game world benefit students?
Students engage as they explore the world of the Prodigy Math Game, answering math questions to complete epic quests and earn in-game rewards. With powerful tools for educators and parents, you can visualize student progress, align in-game questions, and motivate math learning.
Is it necessary to pay for Prodigy math games?
Real-time data generates progress, comprehension, and coverage reports for you while students play – no grading required. When you partner with Prodigy for free, you can motivate math learning, provide free training to your teachers, and track student achievement in your building. All of Prodigy’s Math Game’s educational content is available for free, in perpetuity.